Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py MILFs of Sunville! - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [S2 v5.02 Extras][L7team]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
anyone figured out a way to get this to run on the latest version ? it crashes the game everytime
Of course, it has not been updated, it will cause a bunch of errors. You can use this one after this mod is updated

votre

Nov 19, 2020
Is this game ready to play ?
I mean, is MC already fck any womans/girls ?
I hate when downloading some game more than 3gigs only damn teasing play no s*x scene...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Is this game ready to play ?
I mean, is MC already fck any womans/girls ?
I hate when downloading some game more than 3gigs only damn teasing play no s*x scene...
Yes, the MC does get it on with someone. I won't write who since I don't wish to spoil. It is worth it though. The quality of art and animation is very good in this game. :coffee:

Reactions: votre

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Looks like there will be no more sharing of the extra version since the dev went to all the trouble of hiding it behind a paywall and to activate it you need to connect to their site and get a special activation code.
I think it's a dick move on his part and shows his greed, but it can't be helped unfortunately.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 2061561
So this is not extra right? Because I'm downloading it so I haven't checked it
People write in the game thread that you need code to activate the extra version, and it's not a universal code that anyone can share, but you need to connect to the dev website and activate the extra version there, so you have to be a patron to do it.