3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
wdym. FB is known for some delays upon movement. is there the same issue present ?
I mean Fashion Business has the same look and chat options (the eye and the chat bubble), the same map menu on the side, the same overall feel the same map icons.
Developer notes indicate that the Developer of Fashion Business is on this L7 team and apparently founded the team- so my comment was to say they had similarities- which makes sense since they are on the team for this game too

No issues present so far if that's what you're worried about

Except we definitely need a walkthrough lol
And an incest patch

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
MILFs of Sunville! [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 548 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 535 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well the renders are absolutely gorgeous and clearly have a lot of time and effort put into them but I completely fucking despise the MC he acts like an angry, whiny immature 14 year old that's horny all the time and it really got on my nerves.

He is basically just the usual MC you find in just about every other incest game on this site. Add in the fact it is the usual bitchy older sister and shy,cute and naive younger sister you find in those game as well.

Every time he sees a female character all he does is perv on them and think about how hot they are and then there is the whole shower creeping stuff you find in said incest games. I'm just waiting on the sleep creeping scenes appearing that is usually in those games as well.

Like I said the renders are gorgeous and things like the UI and phone stuff clearly have a lot of effort put in to them but the story and writing isn't anything interesting.

The game is clearly more in the vein of Milfy City where all you are really going to do is go around fucking everyone without any real ground breaking or unique plot.

I suppose it doesn't really matter since while the game isn't really what I'm into I'm sure the majority of people will be into it going by the money Milfy City still makes.

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes