3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

Don Marquez

Jul 19, 2017
This doesn't work for me either and it's always extra inaccessible :-((
My game was not active either, I found an old crack and some kind of universal one, I got 2 cracks in the game, then I rebooted the game a couple of times, changed the language and the game somehow activated.

in this topic there are 2 universal cracks, they are different, try to find them by searching and put them in the game folder

Reactions: zweistein

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
My game was not active either, I found an old crack and some kind of universal one, I got 2 cracks in the game, then I rebooted the game a couple of times, changed the language and the game somehow activated.

in this topic there are 2 universal cracks, they are different, try to find them by searching and put them in the game folder
Only the one at the OP works! Don't write wrong suggestion...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
For the quest "Perfect Leisure Time", I go to Sophie's bedroom in the afternoon, but I keep getting the scene to peep on her instead of the next event. Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks.

Reactions: Henrivk

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
Silly question. I´ve just finished the first season and bought the game in steam, there is any way to "pass" the achievements for the game? I wouldn´t mind to make the same decisions (in general the good guy, so I´ve finished "fu..ed" XD), but without skip option that would be too much time for the same.

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes