3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Yes to both.

Seems possibly the issue lies with the compressed version. Uncompressed works fine. :unsure:

Oddly when using the compressed extra version, extra scenes would work 80% of the time, other 20% I would see the see the oops have to activate screen.
This is because some images from Extra version are crypted and I suspect the cruncher to modify these files badly.
This is why you have to use the activation crack. It delivers the right code to decrypt it.
The tool that compress these files need to be modified, and include a header check and not only rely on the extension filename.

Reactions: loqex

Henri59500

Mar 16, 2024
When trying to access Olivia's Instagram to proceed, how do I resolve it?
J'ai eu le même problème que toi : pour le résoudre, j'ai chargé une version 5 standard, j'ai ouvert la sauvegarde avec Instagram pour passer la séquence, j'ai sauvegardé après et ensuite j'ai relancé la version 5.02 extra et j'ai continué.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Update: 4/24/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 5.02 Extra (language file is same as standard).

Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Hi, thanks for the time you used to make this patch.

After the beach scene, when MC and his M... are talking in the living room, the dialogues haven´t got sense; even with the Ipatch.

Please take a look at that scene.

Cheers !

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes