3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Even if the story won't be anything groundbreaking then i don't really care, because i won't say no to these milfs and the pierced girl.

The only thing that would annoy me is engrish, but so far im not seeing it so im satisfied.

I just hope it won't be as complicated as Fashion business that i finally got around to finishing the first half of that game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well the renders are absolutely gorgeous and clearly have a lot of time and effort put into them but I completely fucking despise the MC he acts like an angry, whiny immature 14 year old that's horny all the time and it really got on my nerves.
I can't believe how much I hate this twerp already. I just barely got past the beginning before I quit. There are bad MC that are pervy and then there is this joker.

I won't be play for more than that though. If the first girl is an LI this is headed in a direction I am very unfond of so this is a hard pass for me.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I can't believe how much I hate this twerp already. I just barely got past the beginning before I quit. There are bad MC that are pervy and then there is this joker.

I won't be play for more than that though. If the first girl is an LI this is headed in a direction I am very unfond of so this is a hard pass for me.
I know right. The fact the game opens with the MC spying on two people fucking and then starts wanking off to it already made me hate him.
I think the only reason the MC is supposed to go to college instead of school is because of patreon. Since there is no way someone just starting college would be as immature, whiny and perverted as this MC.

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I know right. The fact the game opens with the MC spying on two people fucking and then starts wanking off to it already made me hate him.
I think the only reason the MC is supposed to go to college instead of school is because of patreon. Since there is no way someone just starting college would as immature, whiny and perverted as this MC.
The question is: is it possible that one day we can have as a norm a game with very good graphics (as this one) and real social dynamics ? The ones that have both and already exist you can count them on the fingers of one hand.
Are game creators (in general, not this one particularly) like this in real life or just adapt to the market "needs"?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The question is: is it possible that one day we can have as a norm a game with very good graphics (as this one) and real social dynamics ? The ones that have both and already exist you can count them on the fingers of one hand.
Are game creators (in general, not this one particularly) like this in real life or just adapt to the market "needs"?
You make a good point and I have no idea how to answer that. It's a problem you find in so many games these days when they end up making an annoying, whiny, immature MC that acts like a horny 14 year old. I'm assuming they just think adult VN players=horny so you end up with an MC like this one.

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
It's already getting pathetic, every time a new game comes out, the developers want to show you what awesome animations they made, but why does it always have to be a scene of watching someone fuck someone, not much of that MC has to take out his gut and jerk him. So what is the meaning of this introductory scene?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You make a good point and I have no idea how to answer that. It's a problem you find in so many games these days when they end up making an annoying, whiny, immature MC that acts like a horny 14 year old. I'm assuming they just think adult VN players=horny so you end up with an MC like this one.
I think, as you can see in many reviews or comments, they don't care of social dynamics as far as their fetish is fulfilled and/or is visually attractive. As you said on your other comment, we get used to sleepy/rape sex, perv on bathroom, "dick thinking" and always the same archetypes: young innocent girl, the bitchy one, the innocent and mistreated MILF, the bully one, and the father figure (because the real one is normally dead) that don't deserve the milf. But you never understand why the MC is so attractive to the females characters.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Neither one of those options are good for anyone.
Really? You don't think there is a "market" of people that really want to be sexually aroused with good graphics and by a story that at least has some resemblance to how social dynamics work? I'm not asking to get real 100%. You can fuck the principal, a teacher, but show why those adult women will be attracted to the guy.

Reactions: Naxos

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Really? You don't think there is a "market" of people that really want to be sexually aroused with good graphics and by a story that at least has some resemblance to how social dynamics work? I'm not asking to get real 100%. You can fuck the principal, a teacher, but show why those adult women will be attracted to the guy.
These games you talk about would take 20 updates of slow burn to actually develop the specific relationship to the level of something similar to realism of why this specific character is attracted to MC.

There are some better written games that develop relationship longer, but even they speed things out because people would just die of boredom and probably cancel support.

There's also a difference between games that just want to be serious, more realistic and those that just give you some sandbox where you have some "story" in the back, but tend to be more "light hearted" with a good fucking scenes.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm confused. Are you defending the MC, his actions are what's considered a normal social dynamic? As for the former, if they are like that in real life than I pity them. It doesn't make for good people or a good game.

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes