3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Salamec

Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys! I am having issues with the game as it crashes after a Sarah calls appear / right next after Daisy's evening event/, and when Emily Calls appear at the school Party, any ideas?
need help.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I didn`t deleted nothing !!!!!(y)
I also didn't have to delete anything, the only thing I had to do is paste the crack file on the Game folder. I don't know if it makes any difference but I copy and pasted the code in a new text document and save as crack_v8.01extra.rpy...Maybe making sure you save the file as a Renpy file might do the trick.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 8.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do patches only work with English translations ?
My use of other translations has no effect
Even though I changed Sophia's name myself ,Errors will be reported when entering the game
How to modify to use your patch

activxcam0

Feb 25, 2018
i deleted the persistant files for the crack but now it wont start up the game and when i didnt delete the files and added the crack it didnt work so how do i remove old cracks of the game, so that the new one can work. Or how to make it into a clean install. Much appreciated if you can help

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm a bit annoyed with the way some of the characters dress in this game, eg Mother - always in a bathrobe, sister Oliva dressed up like she's at a party all the time.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Do patches only work with English translations ?
My use of other translations has no effect
Even though I changed Sophia's name myself ,Errors will be reported when entering the game
How to modify to use your patch
Yes, it is works only on English.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
with every day in the game there is more forced stuff
forced : sophie stuff(i mean really ? that old hag?) , all stuff around/with sean and now his mother(ugly old hag too) , olivia/cythia (plastic doll and her baby sis)
it was nice to have choices at the beginning ...
i was giving this game a new run after a year on a break . but yeah - nope
the renders are nice , the plot is ok-ish , but to much forced stuff for a choice-driven , freeroam game
sadly

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes