3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

makdog

Sep 25, 2017
stuck at "check the gym" at S1.
aside from S1 finale with mom, all the other object has been completed
any walkthrough for the gym?

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
At the start of V5 I load a save from V4 and it's evening. The event list is updated telling me to peek on Sophie (among other things), at home. But her room's door is locked and I can't find her anywhere else in the evening. Same thing happens at night. If I sleep, when I wake up next morning the event shows as failed. What am I missing?

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
The scenes with Sophie deserve congratulations. The graphics and the punctuality and the regular information about the development stage also deserve congratulations. Any other future episode must contain at least 3 scenes with Sophie, scenes that must be treated in detail of the MC & Sophie relationship, to keep the world anchored to this game. An interaction with other beautiful women (Judy - the assistant from the beauty salon who already knows Sophie, Daisy and Sophie together with MC, Emily's mother) around the relationship with Sophie can add style and entertainment to the game. And being Milf... in the title, it's clear that our focus is on big, gorgeous breasts.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
How many threesomes/moresomes are there at the moment and between whom? And do any of them feature "main" girls or are they just girls used for the threesome?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes