3.40 star(s) 73 Votes
Feb 1, 2021
Just talk to Sophie and after that enter bathroom.

How can i apply crack? In main menu i still have activate button.

Talk to Sophie and enter the bathroom is fine when playing the game. But when trying to re-play JUST the bathroom scene it starts and finishes with Sophie in the kitchen after that I'm on replay scenes screen again. Still think gallery mod need update.

Just place z_universal_activation_crack.rpy from zip file into \game\ folder and start the game. You should have "ACTIVATED" on the main screen

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
Reactions: hisnik2

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
even if I put the new crack into the game folder,the result still like this
Did you try accessing the extra content before applying the crack? If so, I would suggest deleting the game, reinstalling it, apply the patch, and then try to access the extra version content.

YMMV, but this has worked for me.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
even if I put the new crack into the game folder,the result still like this
And you don't have the extra version to activate... Because the extra menu entry will not be greyed.

Did you try accessing the extra content before applying the crack? If so, I would suggest deleting the game, reinstalling it, apply the patch, and then try to access the extra version content.

YMMV, but this has worked for me.
Not needed. But the crack activation does not transform your standard version into an extra...
You have to download the extra version for that.

Yeah same problem, probably have to wait for a fix from the dev or the guy who made the unlocker
The gallery unlocker will just unlock what the dev put it in... It's not a Gallery mod that add scene in a new gallery.

Last edited:

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
Not needed. But the crack activation does not transform your standard version into an extra...

The gallery unlocker will just unlock what the dev put it in... It's not a Gallery mod that add scene in a new gallery.
I do use it on extra version and it's not working, but i get your point.

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
For the quest "Perfect Leisure Time", I go to Sophie's bedroom in the afternoon, but I keep getting the scene to peep on her instead of the next event.
Any solution?

ocean1208

Feb 27, 2023
And you don't have the extra version to activate... Because the extra menu entry will not be greyed.

thanks

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes