3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Hebdkebnd

Jun 14, 2020
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6

Why does not work ?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What a fucking epic update, i'm not even done with it yet but i just have to say it after the top-tier scenes with Sophie and Olivia:love:

And this is is easily a painting worth to be on Louvre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
It works with the Extra version. But you have certainly the standard only version posted before and don't have downloaded the new Extra...
The crack is at the top OP

...top OP ...means? is there a link?

PS: this is the crack file I used (from s2v5 Extra) and that is the windows when I have opened S2V6 Extra // Thks!

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the incest patch work?
I can't do it, mother, sister, brother don't appear here, only the characters' names appear :(
how to make the patch work?
Does anyone have a patch that works for a second session?

jimo54

Mar 20, 2018
Yea you have to play it normally. It's sequential order, so AFTER you do the Kitchen stuff with Sophie, then there will be an option to "Shower", then now that we have EXTRA you can choose [Keep Watching] or Peek, whatever it was.
Not a fan of Olivia myself, but she offers more angles now. That's all the missing scene is.
I'll be honest with you, I don't want to. I've heard the sandbox element in this game is tedious.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

CrownShieldV

Dec 4, 2021
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v6
Thanks man!

Reactions: anbxxx96
Jun 1, 2023
i have downloade v6 xtra and actiavted it with gallery unlocker but whnevr i am try to watch sophie scene from gallery it starts from kitchen and ends there only like her every scene. am i missing something plase help

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes