3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
The game says its activated and I have downloaded some extra renders but its still partly censored?!
Some options are only for the "Extra" version. Some animations are clearly not what they are supposed to be.
Like one of the girls fingering themselves but you can only see their thighs and the action is just barely outside the animation/screen. How do I make this the Extra version?

jdiddy2kx

Aug 19, 2021
What do you do when you check the gym, i click on the chick but nothing happens, says i came to soon and cant come to the gym after morning? 1680146437808.png

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
If you have the book you go to bed at night and you have the option to read. I believe it starts on the second night you have the book.
How to gain that book? I have done all the events but I don't know how to do it

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
when you go to bed at night you will get the option to read the book. do that 3 times and it will be done and you will then move the story along.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if you have the book try going to the next day i believe it happens the day after you get the book. do yo have the book? if not, you need to go with Rose to the library. i will add my ss of when i did that so you know what to look for at the college. you need to meet Rose there at the entrance when you get this quest to do so. screenshot0001.png

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
if you have the book try going to the next day i believe it happens the day after you get the book. do yo have the book? if not, you need to go with Rose to the library. i will add my ss of when i did that so you know what to look for at the college. you need to meet Rose there at the entrance when you get this quest to do so. View attachment 2505777
I have already done that quest of going to library with rose and I think I have the book

Davidxx

Feb 28, 2018
1680186733317.png 1680186733317.png I've completed all the other tasks so far the only one I'm having a hard time completing is the reading at home task, it won't give me any prompts for it and I can't figure it out. anyone know how to get this one started.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I've completed all the other tasks so far the only one I'm having a hard time completing is the reading at home task, it won't give me any prompts for it and I can't figure it out. anyone know how to get this one started.
How it played it for me - is after getting the book from Rose, the MC would go to sleep and when he woke up there would be an option to read. You did get the book from Rose at the college, right?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes