3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Thanatos1210

Feb 17, 2019
i still can't trigger that darn event (its nighttime, i've got the book) ... but meh...

forget it... solved on its own after 1.0

Last edited:

Steach

Jun 10, 2018
I played this fantastic game yesterday and did a normal save. Today when i try to load the savefile i get the following error. Does someone know how to fix it?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Can you edit money in the save? cause i didnt find an option in my save. For some reason the cheat mod doesnt work for me on 0.9, cheat button isnt clickable

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Milfs of Sunville S1V10- Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 25fps animations of the game with interpolated 50fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MOD UPDATED

Changes compared to the v9.00 version : unlike my other mods, I had to increase the compression level because I didn't want to release a +7 GB mod (these animations are natively too long for the actual content)

I managed to produce a mod size of ~ 3.22 GB (Native size: 3 GB)
The loss of quality is hardly noticeable in my opinion, but let me know if it bothers you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Jinx2u

Sep 8, 2019
You have to Search for Compressed versions now. Set your personal Search setting to be Most Recent, and search at the upper right. :>)
Thanks for both...info and "Spoiler"..!

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes