3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, will the MC ever stop being a weird pussy? Sucker punch Harry, tell Olivia to eat shit and die, and just once, ONCE, stand up for himself and be a man. Yeah, props for the threeway, but that doesn't cover getting dropped by Harry all the time.

markleon

Jan 20, 2020
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version Season 1" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you made a Chinese ic patch ???

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
This is probably the second game where the game is trying to make you have a girl who looks fine into some yoga tiktok thot... Although at least it isn't as drastic as pressuring the poor gal into plastic surgery (Foot of the Mountian). I am not really fond of this sort of plotline, like Sarah's plenty cute already, with more meat than the rest of MC's peers, so it feels a bit odd. Honestly, this trend is weird, it seems to imply girls aren't attractive unless they are stick thin, which is eww, especially when you take into consideration what the average fans of these sort of game (me included) typically look like irl. If the character as is isn't conisdered up to the MC/player's standards, make her 'fit, sexy girl' path optional while still enjoying the ehh... 'benefits'.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
This is probably the second game where the game is trying to make you have a girl who looks fine into some yoga tiktok thot... Although at least it isn't as drastic as pressuring the poor gal into plastic surgery (Foot of the Mountian). I am not really fond of this sort of plotline, like Sarah's plenty cute already, with more meat than the rest of MC's peers, so it feels a bit odd. Honestly, this trend is weird, it seems to imply girls aren't attractive unless they are stick thin, which is eww, especially when you take into consideration what the average fans of these sort of game (me included) typically look like irl. If the character as is isn't conisdered up to the MC/player's standards, make her 'fit, sexy girl' path optional while still enjoying the ehh... 'benefits'.
Haven't played the latest update but that is disappointing. It is one thing to get her to be healthy, but it is another to warp her into this. She was one of my favorite LIs so that is a huge letdown. Completely fumbled Sarah's arc.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Might've been posted already but does anyone have the decrypted images for extra? The anon link isn't working for me.

Edit: Nvm got it

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really don't get this story, - if you follow the bunny route, you still are a player, with not enough choice to say NO completely unacceptable. There should be choice in everything you do and then you become close to the bunny if you are pure not sick, I can only imagine what the other side the rate is like

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes