3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

420t3k

Jun 4, 2023
Milf of Sunville S1 Extra Crack
Contains the decrypted extra images for the S1 Extra version of the game.
I will upload this archive to other websites as well, for now I am posting this on anonfiles.

EDIT: The files I had linked in my original post were containing the wrong images. I have re-uploaded the correct version, sorry if you downloaded the wrong one prior to me fixing it :(

Gofile mirror

Instructions included in the zip file

1. Extract wherever
2. Copy the slides folder to <your_game_installation_folder>/game/images, replace existing files
3. Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation_folder>/game/00_Functions

When starting the game, if it tells you it is modded, press accept and continue. You should see Activated in the bottom left of the main menu.

DISCLAIMER
I haven't had time to play the update yet with the crack, so please let me know if there is any bugs.

Hey! Thanks for the hard work. I believe I have discovered a few broken scenes. Seems the final scene both extra scenes are broken

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Milfs of Sunville S1V10- Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 25fps animations of the game with interpolated 50fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your video pack breaks the game! Because you have incorporated 10 files at 0 byte size.
And it's incomplete... it contains 276 files when the game have 290 files in the extra version and 284 in the normal.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Milfs of Sunville S1V10- Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 25fps animations of the game with interpolated 50fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Your video pack breaks the game! Because you have incorporated 10 files at 0 byte size.
And it's incomplete... it contains 276 files when the game have 290 files in the extra version and 284 in the normal.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Does it work with the extra version?
This video pack breaks the game! Because it have incorporated 10 files at 0 byte size.

Last edited:
Reactions: simple_human

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
In the meantime, I have made a repair video pack for those that have downloaded the enhanced video pack and want to play with the replay. It come from the Extra version and can be used on the normal.
Unzip where the game is and overwrite those files.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes