3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MILFsOfSunville-S2V2Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
The game is called ''MILF's off Sunville'' but I spend most of my time parenting the now not-so-obese child but still annoying as fuck why does this little pathetic loser have to suck my character's dick? meanwhile, there is still not a single scene yet with the principal who is an actual MILF is so insanely disappointing.

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch
this works? i put it in and it doesn't work.

Reactions: Cryptist

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I've worked on iPatch for Season 2 Version 1. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Hii . Can you please update the patch for V2?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I’ll wait the extra version, because I saw you gonna miss some good sex scenes
You don't miss any scenes, you just get an extra "angle" maybe 2 for each scene, you don't miss any content persay.

Hii . Can you please update the patch for V2?
They have to go through and change and rewrite dialogue, it's not so much a simple replace, since they use json it takes awhile, just look how much effort I had to write the patch for their other game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That was good update, but no content with sport teacher, who I want to bang so bad. Very slow progress in her line. I'm tired to wait:(

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
so anyone got a save before you fuck the mom for the first time? or if anyone has a gallery unlocker that actually unlocks all scenes the gallery unlocker doesn't actually do anything.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I've worked on iPatch for Season 2 Version 1. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Will you be updating the patch?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Well the video file for extra version is working but images are still encrypted and game won't show them so let's say that only half of the extra content is working.

Aug 13, 2016
Anyone have the MAC version? Or if anyone could help me with this error while I try to run it with renpy sdk?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did play other games' pc versions on the very same renpy sdk with no issues (like Our Red String, College Kings), but whenever I try to run Milfs of Sunville I get this error. Already tried multiple download links.

Any help would really be appreciated =)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes