3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I am waiting the incest patch update :love:
Hope to see it. I understand that the modder need some time. I don't want to rush him.
Just to see if it will be updated. It's not a problem to wait, the important thing is that it will be updated

Thank you

Reactions: kcaldw

DukeNukem6666

Sep 12, 2022
MILFsOfSunville-S2V2Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
Can't connect to the torrent. Tried multiple times. 29 seeders. Sigh...

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v2
Thank you for Updating
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Brexit321

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i used to enjoy this game alot. but the new season is boring as fuck. they took Emily the hottest babe in the game away. Sophie is fugly but seems to be one of the main focuses for the mc. yawn. fortunately there are 100s of games for me to catch up on now that i am not wasting time with this boring shit anymore. on to the next one.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Update: 9/28/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Thank you realy much! You are a legend! Cant wait to try it. I am replay the season 1 because i forgot everythings :ROFLMAO:
Cant wait to start season 2

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Update: 9/28/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2. Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Getting error when using the patch

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code: File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 17, in script init python:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 17, in script init python:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 33, in <module> languageFile = json.loads(languageFileStr) ValueError: Expecting , delimiter: line 28265 column 1 (char 15384018)
-- Full Traceback -----------------------------------------------------------Full traceback: File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 17, in script init python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store) File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 33, in <module> languageFile = json.loads(languageFileStr)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linuxx86_64/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linuxx86_64/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linuxx86_64/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 380, in raw_decode ValueError: Expecting , delimiter: line 28265 column 1 (char 15384018)
Windows-10-10.0.18362

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Also if people are new to rpdl it only works with specific torrent clients, but I'm not seeing it mentioned in the faq so maybe that's no longer the case?
We've removed the client whitelist and our torrents should work with all clients.
That said, we do have a list of if you're browsing for a new one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
We've removed the client whitelist and our torrents should work with all clients.
That said, we do have a list of if you're browsing for a new one.
Thanks for that, I've still been using the old utorrent that was recommended a while back lol

• Hey there
Reactions: yilkin

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019

Sadly is not working.

The game just crash before triggering the opening

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes