3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v2
Crack isn't working on S2v2 compressed. Can you check why? Thanks

Sep 30, 2020
I’m using the universal activator and ipatch and everything works great on my Mac while playing season 2 version 2.

Before posting that nothing works, also mention the version you are using and the mods/patch’s you applied.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Playing season 1, used Ipatch, but the MC still calls mom by her name, Shophie. Is the patch not working? why isn't he calling her "mom"... ?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Playing season 1, used Ipatch, but the MC still calls mom by her name, Shophie. Is the patch not working? why isn't he calling her "mom"... ?
Most of the time MC calls her by her name.

Not sure if worldwide you call your old lady by her name, but it's pretty common in this part of the planet.

Read carefully when MC is thinking out loud: in that part of the monologues he usually calls her Mom.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
So many people that are bad at searching. Yes, a new incest patch was made. Yes the Extra version is available. Yes, the most recent (as of a couple days ago) crack for unlocking the extra stuff works--didn't have to input anything, just opened it and it says ACTIVATED on the bottom left.

Ghostrider23

Apr 13, 2020
Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Okay to simplify all of this.

Download the attachment - open it - the file that is in the folder, copy it and paste it into MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v2-Extra-pc\game, overwrite if needed - then do the same thing, copy it and paste it inside MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v2-Extra-pc\game\tl and then rename the file to language_dict_backup.json, delete the one that was inside already

It should work

Reactions: elumiknotty

froesch

Aug 20, 2020
quest "go to mrs morris art class"

i am on day1 and even can't get into any classroom. anyone else having this bug?

the only one i can talk to is mrs. wilson in the library...

Last edited:

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone know why I got this error text when playing the date scene from the gallery in S2?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 157, in script call
call show_achievements() from _rcall_sprites_action11
File "game/Quests/Question_Helper_Info.rpy", line 561, in script call
call screen achievements_screen()
File "game/Gallery/gallery.rpy", line 59, in script call
call expression gallery_label from _rcall_rgallery_label11
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP2_02/ep22_dialogues1_sophie.rpy", line 347, in script call
call phone_outgoing_call("Daisy", "daisy_chat13") from _rcall_phone_outgoing_call_29
File "game/Phone/phone_controller.rpy", line 139, in script call
call expression outgoing_chat_name
One third removed.
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP2_02/ep22_dialogues1_sophie.rpy", line 347, in script call
call phone_outgoing_call("Daisy", "daisy_chat13") from _rcall_phone_outgoing_call_29
File "game/Phone/phone_controller.rpy", line 139, in script call
call expression outgoing_chat_name
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'daisy_chat13'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Season2-v2-Extra
Tue Oct 3 00:46:38 2023
```

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Getting a crash error. It seems that whichever Evening/Night event I pursue on the first or second 'day' of Season 2, as soon as a character calls me on the cell phone the game crashes.

- Sean's House to talk to Mrs Ruth, some flirting happens and Sean returns home, then Cynthia calls mid conversation (game crashes)

- If MC goes to bed in the Evening and gets a message from Rose (game crashes)

- College party/beach event where MC whisks Sarah away for some beach sex, then Sean calls the next morning (game crashes)

Yes, I am using all of the mods. Yes, I know that can break the game. Posting to let the people who make the mod(s) know so they can see if there's a fault with their mod, my installation, or the core game. Thanks in advance.

Sep 30, 2020
Getting a crash error. It seems that whichever Evening/Night event I pursue on the first or second 'day' of Season 2, as soon as a character calls me on the cell phone the game crashes.

- Sean's House to talk to Mrs Ruth, some flirting happens and Sean returns home, then Cynthia calls mid conversation (game crashes)

- If MC goes to bed in the Evening and gets a message from Rose (game crashes)

- College party/beach event where MC whisks Sarah away for some beach sex, then Sean calls the next morning (game crashes)

Yes, I am using all of the mods. Yes, I know that can break the game. Posting to let the people who make the mod(s) know so they can see if there's a fault with their mod, my installation, or the core game. Thanks in advance.
I believe the crash occurs due to using walkthrough mod for season 2 version 1 in the version 2.

Apr 21, 2019
Hello, can anyone help me with Sophie's story or is there a question of talking to her when she comes into the kitchen? The question is when, thank you?
:unsure: (y)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I believe the crash occurs due to using walkthrough mod for season 2 version 1 in the version 2.
That seemed to do it. It looks like the post with the links to the file you're talking about was updated in the last 24 hrs, after I had downloaded the mod. Just did a clean download and reinstall of everything, and I think I'm good to go. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: James_Bond_007
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes