Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
MILFs of Sunville [S2 v3 Standard] [L7team]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 906 MB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darksoul123

May 3, 2019
Hey guys I'm stuck with the quest a walk with sophie. How to finish that? everytime i talk to Sophie it said " I rather not disturb her for now..." so what will i do?

Reactions: SirBobby

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Are you planning to update the patch when you have time? Would be much appreciated! :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Hi James_Bond_007 , TYVM for your work! Any time frame for an update, pretty pls?

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Milfs of Sunville
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native (25/30) fps animations of the game with interpolated (50/60) fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links
S1 V10 Extra : ; Mega
S2 V1 Extra : ; Mega

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Awesome work! Patiently waiting for your update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: F4iunyl3x

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Really? You don't think there is a "market" of people that really want to be sexually aroused with good graphics and by a story that at least has some resemblance to how social dynamics work? I'm not asking to get real 100%. You can fuck the principal, a teacher, but show why those adult women will be attracted to the guy.
Wait, when did he fuck the principal? In this update? How about that bitchy librarian or gym teacher, they need some good dick too :ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Wait, when did he fuck the principal? In this update? How about that bitchy librarian or gym teacher, they need some good dick too :ROFLMAO:
Man, second season no content at all with gym teacher!!! :FacePalm: Conversations, WOW! How interesting(n) This update was total joke, and 30 dollars for what?!! For opportunity to cum in pussy or mouth??? So many hot babes and we fucked only 1 girl this time:FacePalm:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes