3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Wait, when did he fuck the principal? In this update? How about that bitchy librarian or gym teacher, they need some good dick too :ROFLMAO:
I wrote this message waaay back in time. I think I was being generic with the examples. Isn't the principal the cliché femdom character? I don't want to play on your feelings but I think he did. Maybe others player can confirm it.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I wrote this message waaay back in time. I think I was being generic with the examples. Isn't the principal the cliché femdom character? I don't want to play on your feelings but I think he did. Maybe others player can confirm it.
The one in black is the principal and there has been no sex with her yet, he has had oral sex with a couple teachers though
IMG_2712.png

Reactions: neronwtf

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The one in black is the principal and there has been no sex with her yet, he has had oral sex with a couple teachers though
View attachment 3128111
Bitch principal should be fucked hard anal :devilish: We fucked programming and art teachers, blowjob from English, and absolutely nothing even little grope with sport!!!:mad:

Last edited:

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call
call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 668, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call
call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1
One third removed.
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep05_dialogues3_work_daisy_4b2'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Season-1-Extra
Thu Nov 30 00:14:28 2023
```
Everytime I go to Daisy for work, it pops up (season 1)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v2
You probably need to update when the v3.00 extra come. You can test it by modifying define game.extra = True in MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v3.00-pc\game\01_Resolution_Config\gui_1080p.rpy line 1. this will not give the missing files but you can use old files from v2 to test. I can send it if you not have.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
can you skip while in gallery mode? Or do you need to click through every render? Also how do you unlock the extra in the gallery mode for season 2? Thanks!

Last edited:

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the update was very funny and interesting
mrs clarks has fine ass
i think mrs richardson was a prostitute at her younger age that's why she see all girls as whores

• Angry
Reactions: Obranyi and Ara-sH

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Is there ever going to be Cynthia content? I corrupted Sarah so that's all i'm looking forward to.

All these games focusing on milfs, but milf implies there be some daughters in there.

Reactions: Budman 1959

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Is there ever going to be Cynthia content? I corrupted Sarah so that's all i'm looking forward to.

All these games focusing on milfs, but milf implies there be some daughters in there.
thats what i was thinking, there hasnt been any cynthia content, its all around the other external characters, maybe the dev is catching up the other storylines before he continues the other ones, so it might always be like this, where for 3 updates theres no story to this one character that a lot of people like because the other story has to catch up and then visa versa, probably because of the short deadlines the even spread of content is hard let alone big updates, idk

Reactions: Budman 1959

Ruckus117

Oct 6, 2022
Hey guys I'm stuck with the quest a walk with sophie. How to finish that? everytime i talk to Sophie it said " I rather not disturb her for now..." so what will i do?
I have the same issue. Can't talk to Sophie in the kitchen. Is it a save issue? Do I need to restart a playthru?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
can you skip while in gallery mode? Or do you need to click through every render? Also how do you unlock the extra in the gallery mode for season 2? Thanks!
Yes, you can skip. To unlock the extra, you need the extra version and the crack. For now, you have only the standard version.
If you have the extra version, share it...

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, you can skip. To unlock the extra, you need the extra version and the crack. For now, you have only the standard version.
If you have the extra version, share it...
How do you skip? There’s no skip option for me? It’s normally in the bottom, but in the gallery mode, the bottom options are not there

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes