3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Dickman420

Mar 28, 2024
You were surely dropped on your head as a child. You should get some help.
How many times they have to explain you that this is not the "extra" version!?
Those scenes are not available on standard version of the game. Thats why you cant click on those options. YARN _ I'm sorry, but were you dropped on your head as an infant .jpg

mert590

Mar 21, 2020
Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
not working

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

DukeNukem6666

Sep 12, 2022
Instead of asking "Where's the crack?", why not get off your lazy ass and read the last couple pages in the thread? This will answer your question. Do your homework and then BE PATIENT until a crack for "Extra" comes out!! Honestly, some people's kids. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm going to put this comment here, everyone READ it, and read it again, for your own sake.

The version here is the "STANDARD" version of the game, it has NO EXTRA content, you cannot use the crack on it since the content does NOT EXIST.

You must wait for v5.00 EXTRA to be able to use the crack.

Got it?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I'm going to put this comment here, everyone READ it, and read it again, for your own sake.

The version here is the "STANDARD" version of the game, it has NO EXTRA content, you cannot use the crack on it since the content does NOT EXIST.

You must wait for v5.00 EXTRA to be able to use the crack.

Got it?
It has to be hard saying the same thing over and over and people still not getting what you're saying. Thanks for posting the info.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
steam version hope it works
Mega
I'm not sure Steam even gets the "EXTRA" version, will download and it test.

Yeah, you need to buy , and it is $9.99, the Steam version shows the same video files as the normal version.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

pna2023

Feb 4, 2023
Sorry, this page isn't
available.
You were banned by user
Olivia_Beauty21

When trying to access Olivia's Instagram to proceed, how do I resolve it?

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes