3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 13, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 26, in <module>
languageFile = json.loads(renpy.file(str(langFileName)).read())
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00_Functions/02_init_python_translation.rpy", line 26, in <module>
languageFile = json.loads(renpy.file(str(langFileName)).read())
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
v4.00-Extra
Wed May 11 03:27:35 2022

Reactions: Funny TV

Yonymaster

May 6, 2017
Hello, I have a question whether I am doing something wrong or not all the work can be done in version 4.00. Working twice at the bike rental shop and once at Daisy's and then going to sleep the end of this version, working only three times at the bike rental shop - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and then I go to sleep and that version is over again.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Dialogue drips with compulsory Harem fuckfest, so I should've known.
Closed when MC couldn't not fuck like bald monkey.

There is no Romance tag, so I have no justification to complain.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The incest patch works now in english (the correct one anyway). It is in the second post for anyone wondering, right below the OP.

Many months later and the game STILL does not have a replay/gallery. Not even a mod. Very perplexing. Someone needs to be a hero and make one. :) I get confused when dev's don't put gallery/replay in their games, very strange.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What's with Rose's eyes when she checks out the MC's cheek after he gets punched? They look like the latest model from Sarif Industries LOL.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
The incest patch works now in english (the correct one anyway). It is in the second post for anyone wondering, right below the OP.

Many months later and the game STILL does not have a replay/gallery. Not even a mod. Very perplexing. Someone needs to be a hero and make one. :) I get confused when dev's don't put gallery/replay in their games, very strange.
that patch don`t work i try yesterday ! first i have this not working patch and later had error and delete game ! delete V3.01 and waiting dev to fix ! download v4.0 and had the same not fixed problem game deleted again !

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This kind of games always makes the same mistake. Good looking characters, likable MC but can't go further than teasing. I mean there are three great love interest especially mom is fucking awesome. But there is no interaction with the mom except for breakfast. And Olivia great for femdom and maledom. But no, lets put 6 scene to unnecessary character :FacePalm: It feels like some developers are really trying to make the game bad.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
that patch don`t work i try yesterday ! first i have this not working patch and later had error and delete game ! delete V3.01 and waiting dev to fix ! download v4.0 and had the same not fixed problem game deleted again !
It does work because I just played it. 1652274212394.png

Go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-v4-00-extras-l7team.97989/post-6823208

All you do is put the file in your game folder. Don't put the "Patch" folder in there, you need to put the language_dict_f95.json file in your game folder. Done. 1652273618864.png

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The MC reminds me of that song "I'm too sexy". The writer created an MC that acts like he's way too cool for everything in his current surroundings but is in actuality a punk. His big sister punks him, his old classmates punk him, his dad punks him, His mom has him thoroughly in the mommy's 'ittle boy zone, in his own mind he's legendary..."i'm too sexy for my town, I'm too sexy for my family, I'm too cool for my school..." Uff!! The constant ogling with the camera is REALLY annoying. Ya we get it the current subject is attractive to the MC, but most are cunts I personally would not give the time of day to. The only salvageable characters so far IMO are the little sis Cynthia and Rose who is a sweetheart. The older sister and Olivia are toxic cunts.

The writing is juvenile and redundant. Yes we get the MC is annoyed and feels too cool for all others around him. We are told that almost every line. The whole bully thing is tiresome. Just stand up to the asshole and be done with it. Let him know you will be hunting him until he quits or you are dead. To the knife it is on. The MC makes a statement like that and then hides in the girls locker room like a punk but he's too cool and too sexy.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
"honey come home my sister Daisy is here" ??? if patch work that must be "honey come home your aunt Daisy is here" but patch don`t work !

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Incest patch was not made by the developer of this game

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.30 star(s) 72 Votes