3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good update and each one’s getting better but does The bully Harry have to be in every update?
I mean it’s so unrealistic having a bully in college that wants to fight you everyday and wants to beat his ex girlfriend saying she can’t breakup with him because she’s his property.
Come on call the police get a restraining order, get him expelled.
there’s no cameras in the hallway to see him attacking mc, the teachers don’t believe he’s beating you, then he Should bring Sean with his phone to record it for proof

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
You can't tap the Mom yet? Well at least I've already read someone say you can tap the aunt so I guess it's somewhat worth. But if it's only anal then I'm probably going to shelf this game for 6 months.

Edit: Ok after playing through the update, it was actually pretty good. But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd say the update is still spicy enough to be worth checking out.
The "Extra" version is a bit annoying tho but it didn't ruin it that much for me.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
is it normal i cant find the part to know how sean got becky for free up to version 5 end or did I need to act like a rat more...?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Game bugged?

Got the fashion show from Daisy a second time and now i am on a saturday morning forced to go to the college. Being there i cant do shit, and on the map i can chose any other location.

save game attached

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes