3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MILFs of Sunville [v5.00] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,38 GB / 1,28 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v5.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,27 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v5.00-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
what is this 'extra version'? I keep seeing grayed out options labelled as extra version and it's not explained in the front page

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Looking at their stats on Graphtreon shows that they had no growth in Patreons this year and the reason might be that the $10 and $5 Patreons never get access to the extra version.
They might want to change that otherwise there is really no reason for the $5 and $10 tiers to exist.
I mean who is going to pay that kind of money for months and then only getting a cut version of the game?

Mar 6, 2021
A stupid question, will these extras be in the next version for other supporters, or is it exclusive to elite supporters?
If it's exclusive, I don't see any point in supporting with less value, as you will always receive an incomplete game.
But if the extra is in the next update for the others, I don't see any problems. Let's be honest, whoever pays the most has the right to have some advantage (in this case, having the content before the others).

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
1657986196347.png

Since its "more images and more animation" and not more SCENES, i'm assuming this is just L7Team charging
extra money to put aditional files (already finished during the update cycle) in the game folder.

So...why a week after standard release??
Got ya, L7team! :illuminati::unsure::illuminati:

Last edited:

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
MILFs of Sunville [v5.00] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,38 GB / 1,28 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v5.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 1,27 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v5.00-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,9% of the original size, image/video quality 60%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - -

Links are down?!

ar1122

Formerly 'arbin'
Dec 29, 2017
Started playing ( I ignore most non technical reviews) You NAILED the imagination of a horny teenager. I showed my 25 year old Son he can't stop laughing " I was that dude , except I destroyed bullies" ( He's built like a Greek God)
you male or female?

Jan 23, 2018
Can we get android port please? I'm trying play these game on my phone but it keep crashing at launch cuz joiplay have a problem with android 11. Feelsbadman

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
This game has some great animations but no sex scenes, gonna wait 1 year to play it again and see if there is some content for the mom

Reactions: Kidisbusch
Jun 8, 2022
Ok so....great game. Sadly (or not so sadly) it's unfinished. So good news is there is more coming...bad news is you gotta wait. Looks like the farthest things get with the mom is having drinks and chatting with her and putting her to bed. Nothing more.

Emily is actually not bad of a character. The older sister is hot but fucking annoying.

Guess i'll have to tune in in a few months, depending how fast the story advances with updates

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes