3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
From my experience with past versions and this latest version, he does say her first name fairly often even with the patch, but does say mom in several cases.
This is usually what you get when devs are trying to make the game work both with and without a patch but are too lazy to rewrite the script so they just replace "landlady" with "mom" for example. It would be weird for mc to constantly refer to his landlady with her title so he makes him call her by her name. So unless somebody steps in and rewrites the whole script to make it work, you just gotta deal with it as is.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
please, what kind of femdom is it? This tag ist enough explicit compare to the possibility. Is it female on male or on female? is it soft (edging, spank,...) or hard (peging, chastity,...)

thanks

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
please, what kind of femdom is it? This tag ist enough explicit compare to the possibility. Is it female on male or on female? is it soft (edging, spank,...) or hard (peging, chastity,...)

thanks
very soft to non existent, just a somewhat bossy roommate, no sexual content

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.01 + IC patch
Size 1.35 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm getting error screens left and right.

ai...

May 30, 2019
For some reason my game is in Russian, I change my language to English in preferences but it's still in Russian.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Sorry if this was asked before...any "trick" to pass time? Shower does not work nor does watching tv... :p

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wish someone would update the patch for English. I'd do it myself but wouldn't even know where to start on sandbox. :confused:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes