3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
MILFs of Sunville! MOD c18 ... v 6.01 Extra (1.48GB) apk

Mega

Bugfix patch has been added. Extract then put “characters ” folder to “game” folder.(Location: `C18/milfs.of.sunville.c18/game/`)

Mega
Hi - I'm sorry but I don't understand this post - I've unpacked this file so do I then put the whole folder in the game folder or in a sub folder?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Use this file then click activate on the main menu and enter any numbers to activate the extra version.
I tried pasting this in the game and the game subfolder and the ren ply folder and I can't get the extra anal scene with the woman you deliver stuff to it keeps taking me to the activate page links help?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I tried pasting this in the game and the game subfolder and the ren ply folder and I can't get the extra anal scene with the woman you deliver stuff to it keeps taking me to the activate page links help?
The images for that scene are encrypted. I didn't notice that before I made this patch, so you still can't see it.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Good night here Fellas !

Does anybody know what is this about?

I was playing after talking with MC mom and this image shows up...

Cheers !

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
The images for that scene are encrypted. I didn't notice that before I made this patch, so you still can't see it.
Nope, I can't see it, but I think I have heard the scene. I would love to see it if you guys can figure out how as anal is what I like more. Fingers and toes crossed.;)

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Guys, anyone one of you plz tell me, whether there are any scenes for mom in the game yet?

Like atleast teasing sort of scenes?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
It's starting to look like the next version will be out before I can unlock the Anal scene. I hope we can get it in the next one. Fingers and toes crossed.:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes