3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
I'm not sure, I searched the thread (been forever since I've played), and besides earlier patches it seems to work. New game etc?
and yeah it worked before this is the first time it hasn't worked for me so I am not sure what is different but it feels too weird to have it be normal and not incest xD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
and yeah it worked before this is the first time it hasn't worked for me so I am not sure what is different but it feels too weird to have it be normal and not incest xD

Go back an extra save or so and test. Or re-extract again and start fresh and add your saves. Right it does sound weird, sorry couldn't be more help :(

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Go back an extra save or so and test. Or re-extract again and start fresh and add your saves. Right it does sound weird, sorry couldn't be more help :(
it isn't the save stuff it is that it isn't appearing on the main menu

usually it would have "english X-rated" on the languages part but that part is not showing so I can't select the incest bit

delnoch

Dec 2, 2021
Decrypted extra images for v7.0.0
Also includes the activation script provided by user groundzer0 here
If you already have this activation script, skip the step.

This setup assumes you have freshly downloaded the v7.0.0 game, and not an upgrade from v6.0.1

vv -- Download to the images + activation script below -- vv

As always, if you like the game, please consider supporting the developers on their respective platforms so they can continue providing update to the game(s) you love.

There is an instructions.txt file inside the zip but I will rewrite them here anyway.

1. Copy the file z_activation.rpy to <your_game_folder>/game/00_Functions
2. Copy the images in the slides folder of this archive to <your_game_folder>/game/images/Slides
3. Run the game. It should be activated in the bottom left.

Triggering extra scenes should not produce a black screen as the image files are decrypted.

DISCLAIMER

I did not personally test it as I don't have a save file that has progressed further enough to get the v7.0.0 extra content yet.

Enjoy!
1672209864430.jpeg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes