3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
In short: lovers of moms, we are waiting for 5 years, ms will fuck all the terrible classmates and sisters, and only then it’s mom’s turn.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MAXIMO778

Jan 23, 2021
Avviso: Questa crepa funziona solo per V7 Extra e non V8 Extra.

Ciao gente.
[UTENTE=2259372] YellowPenguin [/ USER] ha appena fatto un crack per il contenuto di Fashion Business che è stato bloccato dietro il codice di attivazione e quando gli ho chiesto ha detto che probabilmente quel crack funzionerà anche per questo gioco, quindi l'ho provato e indovina un po '... Funziona!!!
L'ho controllato e sono stato in grado di vedere il contenuto bonus.

Ecco il crack, basta metterlo nella cartella "gioco" e dovrebbe funzionare.

E YellowPenguin sei una leggenda!!

P.S.Non ho detto questo perché pensavo fosse ovvio ma a quanto pare non così Si prega di comprendere che questo crack attiva il contenuto extra nella versione extra, quindi è necessario utilizzarlo con la versione extra per funzionare e non funzionerà sulla versione normale perché nella versione normale non ci sono contenuti extra da attivare in primo luogo.;)
Notice: This crack only works for V7 Extra and not V8 Extra.

Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!
I checked it and I was able to see the bonus content.

Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.

And YellowPenguin you are a legend!!

P.S.I didn't say this because I thought it's obvious but apparently not so Please understand that this crack activates the extra content in the extra version so you need to use this with the extra version to work and it won't work on the normal version because in the normal version there is no extra content to be activated in the first place;).
non funziona su 8.01Extra o forse non ho capito come funziona continua a chiedere codice di attivazione

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 8.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
windows defender says its consider Wacatac Trojan

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes