3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I'm just about to head off to first day of college, but this MC is a whiny spoiled little bitch. Does this get better soon cause I'm really struggling with this right now.
This comment doesn't really make you look like a gigachad either.

• Angry
Reactions: MISSIkar

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I can't get the game to work. There is a strange notice that states that there is a mod or something installed.
Then the game breaks. Weird thing I didn't install any mod or anything. Does anyone know what I should do?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I can't get the game to work. There is a strange notice that states that there is a mod or something installed.
Then the game breaks. Weird thing I didn't install any mod or anything. Does anyone know what I should do?
If you have not modified the game in any manner, then your download is corrupted.
You have to download for a 2nd time.

JohnTestpilot

Jun 14, 2017
I'm just about to head off to first day of college, but this MC is a whiny spoiled little bitch. Does this get better soon cause I'm really struggling with this right now.
If you noticed, in many games the MC is quite retarded aside from having zoomer levels of attention span in classes

TheGrimLord69

Jan 15, 2021
I've noticed a glaring issue with this one and I want to point it out. First off, I don't care that there is a crack or patch for the game to activate it. This is a practice that I thought was long dead and should not return. The very fact that one has to register or verify the game online is a serious problem for me. Having played many games in the eastern as well as the western scene, I can say that for the most part the adult gaming scene has been free of DRM. Summertime Saga is a free download and it is the most popular adult game on Patreon right now. Additionally, Being A DIK is available in a DRM-Free GOG version with only a strategy guide as an optional DLC addon. Nothing I'm truly upset about. But what they don't do is have a big red glaring button telling me "not activated" and that I'm missing out on things after I've downloaded the game. I have to take extra time just to connect to the internet so that I can get this extremely long code to put in so that I can unlock some extra scenes. That to me, is a hassle. I do not have regular internet as some people in rural areas don't. It's never been an issue as I would either buy my games DRM-Free from GOG or itch, Jast USA/MangaGamer, etc for the Japanese stuff. None of these sites have ever required an online activation code or told me I was a bad guy because I didn't jump online and register it. If you don't know much about the GOG community, people get bent out of shape at even a hint of DRM in the games they feature, and as I said, many of these games are now there on GOG with more to come.

The point is, we shouldn't be promoting or supporting this kind of behavior in the western adult gaming scene. When the biggest and most successful adult games have no need for this kind of DRM (and it is considered DRM if features in the game must be activated online) there's simply no need for this when it comes to smaller games as well. I personally can't support this game just because of the implemented DRM. This is the first one I've seen with DRM implementation as far as the AVN scene goes so I'm going to speak out about it. Online activation is not something I want to see come to these games, even if it's just one CG scene. Doesn't matter to me. It is truly unfortunate to see the practice of DRMMed content coming to AVN's. Until this is removed, I can't recommend supporting this game, nor any from the developer where such DRM is present.

Last edited:

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
I've noticed a glaring issue with this one and I want to point it out. First off, I don't care that there is a crack or patch for the game to activate it. This is a practice that I thought was long dead and should not return. The very fact that one has to register or verify the game online is a serious problem for me. Having played many games in the eastern as well as the western scene, I can say that for the most part the adult gaming scene has been free of DRM. Summertime Saga is a free download and it is the most popular adult game on Patreon right now. Additionally, Being A DIK is available in a DRM-Free GOG version with only a strategy guide as an optional DLC addon. Nothing I'm truly upset about. But what they don't do is have a big red glaring button telling me "not activated" and that I'm missing out on things after I've downloaded the game. I have to take extra time just to connect to the internet so that I can get this extremely long code to put in so that I can unlock some extra scenes. That to me, is a hassle. I do not have regular internet as some people in rural areas don't. It's never been an issue as I would either buy my games DRM-Free from GOG or itch, Jast USA/MangaGamer, etc for the Japanese stuff. None of these sites have ever required an online activation code or told me I was a bad guy because I didn't jump online and register it. If you don't know much about the GOG community, people get bent out of shape at even a hint of DRM in the games they feature, and as I said, many of these games are now there on GOG with more to come.

The point is, we shouldn't be promoting or supporting this kind of behavior in the western adult gaming scene. When the biggest and most successful adult games have no need for this kind of DRM (and it is considered DRM if features in the game must be activated online) there's simply no need for this when it comes to smaller games as well. I personally can't support this game just because of the implemented DRM. This is the first one I've seen with DRM implementation as far as the AVN scene goes so I'm going to speak out about it. Online activation is not something I want to see come to these games, even if it's just one CG scene. Doesn't matter to me. It is truly unfortunate to see the practice of DRMMed content coming to AVN's. Until this is removed, I can't recommend supporting this game, nor any from the developer where such DRM is present.
Fully agree with your point. I'm not defending the developer(s) here by saying this but this game doesn't require any kind of connection to the internet after downloading the game. The activation is done 100% offline with an activation code that you've obtained -legitimately or not-. Whether that changes in the future or not is up in the air though. If they were keen to put an activation mechanism in place they might push it further at one point and require an internet connection.

Summertime Saga is what got me in RenPy VNs and is to me the best one I've played out there and doesn't have any shady DRM practices. When I stumbled upon this one and saw it had an activation mechanism, I knew I needed to provide a patch people could download to enjoy the game fully unlocked :)

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I thought this game is done for? Waiting for S2? Or this is S2?
If it's a Season 2 of a game, you'll see it in the title (as S2) I think the recent update is for the "extra content" you can see it in the title "MILFs of Sunville! [S1 v10 Extra]" it says "extra" right there.

Which should be this overpriced cash grab DLC this greedy Dev is trying to charge $10 (+tax) for (you can buy a full completed AVN game on Steam for the same price or lower)

GreedyDev.jpg

I bought Season 1 but I will not be buying Season 2. I won't be supporting Devs like this. I'll play their games for free, they don't deserve anyone's money.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If it's a Season 2 of a game, you'll see it in the title (as S2) I think the recent update is for the "extra content" you can see it in the title "MILFs of Sunville! [S1 v10 Extra]" it says "extra" right there.

Which should be this overpriced cash grab DLC this greedy Dev is trying to charge $10 (+tax) for (you can buy a full completed AVN game on Steam for the same price or lower)

View attachment 2760816

I bought Season 1 but I will not be buying Season 2. I won't be supporting Devs like this. I'll play their games for free, they don't deserve anyone's money.
The steam version have some scenes removed, this explain the more low price.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
w

View attachment 2760816

Wait you actual buy adult games? No offense I never bought any of the adult games since I can play for free or if I need to play any adult games by buying any of them I won’t spend a penny on adult games even I like to play some of them I would rather buy an actual game

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
w

Wait you actual buy adult games? No offense I never bought any of the adult games since I can play for free or if I need to play any adult games by buying any of them I won’t spend a penny on adult games even I like to play some of them I would rather buy an actual game
Some of this games are available on steam

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Some of this games are available on steam
And like I say I know some of these games are in the steam but I won’t ever buy adult games from steam if I can play for free even some of those need to buy those games only can play I rather spent those money on a actual games not adult games

TheGrimLord69

Jan 15, 2021
And like I say I know some of these games are in the steam but I won’t ever buy adult games from steam if I can play for free even some of those need to buy those games only can play I rather spent those money on a actual games not adult games
I actually take a bit of offense to that. Do what you do, that's your choice - but I hold adult games by a similar standard that I do with non-adult games. Both feature one or more devs who work really hard on the product. Especially if we're talking story-driven games with lots of different paths to write and plan out, not to mention all the rendering, programming in minigames and such. Just letting you know that there are some of us who very much believe in supporting these devs. I'll give a company like Capcom money in the same way I will for a really good adult game. I support a few devs on Patreon who are making really spectacular work in the genre and would support more because I like their work and I think they should get something for it. But that's just me. I usually use this site as a test to see if I'm gonna like the game. If I do, then I usually buy it.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I actually take a bit of offense to that. Do what you do, that's your choice - but I hold adult games by a similar standard that I do with non-adult games. Both feature one or more devs who work really hard on the product. Especially if we're talking story-driven games with lots of different paths to write and plan out, not to mention all the rendering, programming in minigames and such. Just letting you know that there are some of us who very much believe in supporting these devs. I'll give a company like Capcom money in the same way I will for a really good adult game. I support a few devs on Patreon who are making really spectacular work in the genre and would support more because I like their work and I think they should get something for it. But that's just me. I usually use this site as a test to see if I'm gonna like the game. If I do, then I usually buy it.
And like I say in my previous post no offense I just never thought someone out there would actual buy a adult games instead of actual games that’s all

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrimLord69

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
no matter what, the sex scene of mom milf wasnt satisfy. i wanted to see the whole position with a hardcore sex. well i guess it will be available on season 2.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes