3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
img_913396.jpg Weekly Report
Hey, folks!
Are you ready for an explosion of emotions and exciting adventures? After all, our upcoming MLS update, scheduled for release in late November, promises a real college explosion!
Student life becomes even more dynamic as students stand up for their rights. Girls take the stage, showing their strength and passion in a very witty way. It's going to be hot!
As for Emily and Nicole, the new scenes with these hot blondes will surely make your hearts beat faster. The choices and plot twists promise to make interacting with them even more exciting.
And of course, we shouldn't forget about Sophie!
The main character will once again enjoy interacting with her in her room.
We are sure that this release will be an unforgettable experience for all MLS fans. We are waiting for you in the game so that you can fully immerse yourself in the world of passion, intrigue and love!
MLS.png

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 3081394 Weekly Report
Hey, folks!
Are you ready for an explosion of emotions and exciting adventures? After all, our upcoming MLS update, scheduled for release in late November, promises a real college explosion!
Student life becomes even more dynamic as students stand up for their rights. Girls take the stage, showing their strength and passion in a very witty way. It's going to be hot!
As for Emily and Nicole, the new scenes with these hot blondes will surely make your hearts beat faster. The choices and plot twists promise to make interacting with them even more exciting.
We are sure that this release will be an unforgettable experience for all MLS fans. We are waiting for you in the game so that you can fully immerse yourself in the world of passion, intrigue and love!
View attachment 3081398
so nothing about teachers :mad:

DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023
View attachment 3081394 Weekly Report
Hey, folks!
View attachment 3081398
Hi.

I'm crazy about Sophie. It would be sad to have only 1 sex scene with her this season. We want to see a lot of sex scenes with Sophie. If possible we want to see Sophie in "stand and carry" position.

Reactions: anbxxx96

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone, ok I give up. I can't pass the step " Find Sarah at the college party on the next day "
I have tried everything and this day never comes. Everytime Sarah is still talking with Mrs Hills

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
Sa
Hello everyone, ok I give up. I can't pass the step " Find Sarah at the college party on the next day "
I have tried everything and this day never comes. Everytime Sarah is still talking with Mrs Hills
Sampe with me..

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, so if I install this and use my last save the game will continue from that point?
It's been a while. My last version was 0.5

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, so if I install this and use my last save the game will continue from that point?
It's been a while. My last version was 0.5
I think I'm done with this game...being continually told I need to Pay you on Patreon for 'extra spicy' content over and over again when I in bed with Sophia...what a rip off

Flasssh

Mar 6, 2022
Can you disable the corny voice effects? Theys are ruining the sex scenes for me even the after the amazing animation they have

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Some details in this game just piss me off so much...

1. The save naming: I don't like it, but I guess a lot of games have it... but then, even those who have it, make it in a way that clicking any place on screen results in saving. This game requires that you click again specifically in the little "save" box.
2. Why the hell Dev thought it was a good idea to make the button that hides the text also be the same that you use to save the game? It doubles the clicks I have to make to save. Sum it with the save naming bs and it's even more. And I tend save a lot.
3. Happened 4 times and I'm just in my first playthrough: sometimes I just roll up the scroll wheel to go back... and for some reason it redirects me to the main menu and I lose all my unsaved progress. If only they made it faster to save... but they didn't, as I wrote right above.

So, they basically have a huge bug that the only way you can secure yourself from it is saving as much as you can. But then, they also have the slowest saving method of all.

I don't think i'll stop playing only because of this. But it makes the gameplay 10 times worse than it could have been.

Reactions: boy2636

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
steam_video_control_s02.png
Game Improvement: Animation Control
We're always progressing and continuously striving to enhance the quality of our game.
We're proud to present a new game improvement that allows you to manually change cinematic camera angles during animations. This improvement is designed to make your gaming experience even more enjoyable and emotionally engaging.
We hope you'll like this new feature.
Also, we want to inform you that the next update for MILFs of Sunville: Season 2 is expected to be released around November 27.
This feature has been implemented in the both seasons of the game MILFs of Sunville.
Download posts have been updated.
We wish you a pleasant gaming experience!
Your L7team.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes