3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
When I select an option that has (extra version) appear this screen asking for am activation code for that content.
The images tha correspond to the extra version are not even readable.
In the previous version 6.00 extra it did not happen.

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Achievement viewer for Milfs of Sunville v 7 Extra.

It allows you to view the scenes without having unlocked them.

Just extract the attached file to the folder MilfsOfSunville-v7 00-Extra\game.

To uninstall it, delete the files nm_achievement_viewer.rpy and nm_achievement_viewer.rpyc

If you find any bugs let me know.
how do you access the scenes?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Turning Daisy into a slut who fucks a lot of men and her daughter doesn't care was unnecessary.
WTF ?? Again with the infamous 'oopsy' ?? Fuck, don't know if she a LI, but yeah, that was really stupid and unnecessary, tho I can't say I'm surprised, given how she acted toward her own nephew. We still have the curvy mom, innocent lil sis, and bitchy, hot AF older sis to romance. I personally don't wanna waste my time playing chore boi for a slut who fucks a lot of radom idiots, so fuck her literally and figuratively.;)

Definitely won't even consider support as long as game only teases with Sophie.
I know the pacing is real slow with her, but there's a lot of other women to fuck, and storywise, this isn't exactly the best moment to get our dick wet.

Yeah the name of the game should be changed to "Bullied in Sunville"". "sigh"
Haha, Ikr ?? The MC isn't exactly a character I feel sympathy for coz he's also a spoiled dickhead, but that douche is simply insane. Dude needs to be put in a mental hospital or something, judging by the way he acts, and the dev needs to make this fool grow a pair, pump some iron, beat shit out of that fool and fuck his girl in front of him. Wonder if the MC will EVER get his payback and if it will be worth the wait.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really don't get how are relationship...i mean MC is the real son of Mom sophie if yes Henry is the real dead of MC or is the dad of olivia and cynthia? are the girls real daughters of sophie and Henry than?? if so ages won't makes sense to me...any tip?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Everytime an animation scene would appear i get a bug and cant watch it.
Fix for errors when playing animations in the compressed version:

Looks like the compression renames the sound files (from .ogg to .opus) that are played with the video for the animations.

To fix, open a command prompt in the sound files directory game/Sounds and run:

Code:
ren *.opus *.ogg

HTH

Reactions: vslayer2
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes