3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Anyone have a full gallery save?
Not guaranteed to work for the extra scenes. I am a patron and it works for me.
Used the gallery unlock here for the missing standard scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-v7-0-0-extra-l7team.97989/post-9429357

Could be used once the next version is out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Ara-sH

Bawseqt

Aug 2, 2020
Not guaranteed to work for the extra scenes. I am a patron and it works for me.
Used the gallery unlock here for the missing standard scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-v7-0-0-extra-l7team.97989/post-9429357

Could be used once the next version is out.

I Tried to remove my saves and put yours in, But the game still has my saves and will not let me preview the whole gallery. Any help on that?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I Tried to remove my saves and put yours in, But the game still has my saves and will not let me preview the whole gallery. Any help on that?
Windows user? If yes, go to C drive/users/your name/app data/renpy and look for milfsofsunville. I don’t remember if that is correct path but saves are also buried in the renpy folder in app data

Reactions: lzc12185115

Bawseqt

Aug 2, 2020
Windows user? If yes, go to C drive/users/your name/app data/renpy and look for milfsofsunville. I don’t remember if that is correct path but saves are also buried in the renpy folder in app data
I replaced them there as well, All of the saves are gone, only yours are in there. But the gallery is still not unlocking.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Because IT`S an extra version an it has EXTRA scenes and animations, witch are locked for NON Patrons !!!!!! :rolleyes:(y)
uhm so what's the difference from the nromal version?? if i can't see the extra scene ? i don't get it..and the activation code post here wont works either...it doesn't ask for the activbation code but it gives me error...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
uhm so what's the difference from the nromal version?? if i can't see the extra scene ? i don't get it..and the activation code post here wont works either...it doesn't ask for the activbation code but it gives me error...
As I said, EXTRA version IS Patron version and IF you aren`t a Patron, you don`t see the EXTRA scenes and animations.......BUT when you have the extra version, YOU can see OLD versions EXTRA scenes and animations !!!!!:p(y)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
As I said, EXTRA version IS Patron version and IF you aren`t a Patron, you don`t see the EXTRA scenes and animations.......BUT when you have the extra version, YOU can see OLD versions EXTRA scenes and animations !!!!!:p(y)
ohhh ha'ts it than....i can see the older version extra scene but not the actual version...ok , beggars can't not choose aftewr all.thanks

Reactions: Nerttu
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes