3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
And with the provided activator and the decrypted images one should be able to mimic the process. I plan to test it with the previous version.
Just you to know, last version 0.6 (first with the activation shit), extra animations was shown in their FOLDER as this version too, but they didn`t show in game, although activator was in game as game shows, that it`s activated !!!!!

Last edited:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
BOF (french expression). Starting is correct not more, but after 30min you need a code activation to continue !!!!!!
Sorry, but i dont' like this !
Removed !

Reactions: Paprika
Feb 1, 2021
I'm playing V7.00 EXTRA. When I attend college party, end-up with Emily in principal office and try to 'Rub Emily's p**sy (Extra version)' option I got this error.

I'm able to 'Try to continue' but I got several black screens only with dialogue text (no picture is displaying).

After some 'Try to continue' everything is fine and I'm back on 'Yes, let's continue' path.

Can anybody tell me how to see 'Rub Emily's p**sy (Extra version)' path?

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I'm playing V7.00 EXTRA. When I attend college party, end-up with Emily in principal office and try to 'Rub Emily's p**sy (Extra version)' option I got this error.

I'm able to 'Try to continue' but I got several black screens only with dialogue text (no picture is displaying).

After some 'Try to continue' everything is fine and I'm back on 'Yes, let's continue' path.

Same here

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Surprisingly this game very quickly became one of my favorites. I like the cast. Girls are very different from each other: little "sister" is a broad shouldered, small breasted tomboy but with incredibly cute face, punk tsundere big "sister", girl next door from school, prom queen - a stereotypical blonde barbie, but with pretty interesting personality -, etc. I really like them all. MC isn't complete douche as well (I wanted to mention as a plus he doesn't try to grope women in sleep, but after the last update, I can't say it anymore :D), dialogues are pretty well written and even non-sexual situation are interesting to experience (sister love, drunk husband, bike rental, etc.). Game doesn't need some magical or pseudo thriller plot to be interesting, it's just a college life kind of game with a bit of family drama and so far I have quite a lot of fun with it. Even though Fashion Bussiness is more to my liking with its contents I do enjoy Milfs of Sunville actually quite a bit more than last updates of FB.

I can understand people may be disappointed playing it after looking at the title (not many real milfs in it), but if you look past it I think you should be able to find a fun game with great visuals, very hot scenes and top animations.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Same here
So you 2 don`t know, what is the differents between Public and Extra version ?????? :eek:
I would USE Search box and check what it offers !!!!! Last 2-3 MONTHS (starting last version 6.0), there are in EVERY single paige at least 1 asked question about this topic, so it woudn`t be very HARD to find an answer !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DecentMonkey
Feb 1, 2021
So you 2 don`t know, what is the differents between Public and Extra version ?????? :eek:
I would USE Search box and check what it offers !!!!! Last 2-3 MONTHS (starting last version 0.6), there are in EVERY single paige at least 1 asked question about this topic, so it woudn`t be very HARD to find an answer !!!!!!

As I said: I play V7.0 EXTRA version. And I got this error. Are you able to help because I've searched and didn't find a solution.

Thanks Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As I said: I play V7.0 EXTRA version. And I got this error. Are you able to help because I've searched and didn't find a solution.

Thanks Nerttu
So EXTRA version has renders and animations, witch are ment for Patrons (Public is Public as for EVERYONE) !!! So, if you are a Patron, you get an ACTIVATION CODE to open the EXTRA content and as I said, this activation shit has been since last version (6.0) !!!!! BUT...............suprise, when this new version apeared (7.0), last version (6.0) EXTRA content is playable !!!!!!! :p(y)

Reactions: FerdoPomikovic
Feb 1, 2021
So EXTRA version has renders and animations, witch are ment for Patrons (Public is Public as for EVERYONE) !!! So, if you are a Patron, you get an ACTIVATION CODE to open the EXTRA content and as I said, this activation shit has been since last version (6.0) !!!!! BUT...............suprise, when this new version apeared (7.0), last version (6.0) EXTRA content is playable !!!!!!! :p(y)

Thanks again.

It was very helpful and kind of you Nerttu

Reactions: Nerttu

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Yeah, it seems that the EXTRA version content is only locked for the current release. When the next version comes out, the previous EXTRA content is available to everyone. At least, that is what has transpired so far.

Reactions: EraRamp and Nerttu

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
If being able to view the extra scenes from previous releases are true, the extra scenes that should be viewable this update are:

Cynthia cat outfit HJ
Daisy two pump condom fuck
Miss Hill missionary
Carrie first time anal

What about when you do deliveries to Carrie is anal viewable that way? Or anal with prostitute?

Next update:

Daisy Anal
Drunk Girl swallow
Emily pussy rub

Any others missing?

Last edited:

ezer123

Oct 5, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 126, in script call
call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 653, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_01/EP1_College_Quests.rpy", line 152, in script call
call ep01_dialogues3_day2_college_10() from _rcall_ep01_dialogues3_day2_college_10
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_01/ep01_dialogues3_day2_college.rpy", line 2189, in script
jump fuckcollegeday2ep1
One third removed.
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_01/ep01_dialogues3_day2_college.rpy", line 2189, in script
jump fuckcollegeday2ep1
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'fuckcollegeday2ep1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
v7.00-Extra
Tue Nov 22 16:37:49 2022
```
what should i do ?

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Would like to know if tags are complete. I mean, is there only femdom? or although maledom? And if there is maledom is there a way to avoid femdom... sorry, but it looks interesting but femdom is not my kind of kink

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If being able to view the extra scenes from previous releases is true, the extra scenes that should be viewable this update are:

Cynthia cat outfit HJ
Daisy two pump condom fuck
Miss Hill missionary
Carrie first time anal

What about when you do deliveries to Carrie is anal viewable that way? Or anal with prostitute?

Next update:

Daisy Anal
Drunk Girl swallow
Emily pussy rub

Any others missing?
If I remember correctly, last version was the first with that act. shit, so last update had Miss Hill and Carrie anal, Cynthia and Daisy was version before that !!!!!!!:)(y)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Would like to know if tags are complete. I mean, is there only femdom? or although maledom? And if there is maledom is there a way to avoid femdom... sorry, but it looks interesting but femdom is not my kind of kink
Read my previous posts, but so far there was only 1 femdom scene and thats up to you to watch it or not !!!!!!

Reactions: Mwanted
Jun 12, 2018
There are just chores a beginner MC has to go through in life.

There is no avoiding it. Do your homework, gamer.
You might have a hefty cutscene in a usual game, but this is a poor man”s uncharted
or tomb raider if it was set in the university years of the protagonists.
doo you have reading impairment?
I said there's no button for it, there's only "english class" button there, stairways and a couple of other buttons , that don't lead to the "math class" that is required to progress further.
Can't do anything else, since the game wants me to do that, but since its not possible, i'm hardlocked, rolling back a save or starting over didn't fix shit

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
doo you have reading impairment?
I said there's no button for it, there's only "english class" button there, stairways and a couple of other buttons , that don't lead to the "math class" that is required to progress further.
Can't do anything else, since the game wants me to do that, but since its not possible, i'm hardlocked, rolling back a save or starting over didn't fix shit
So you DON`T find Math class ?????? :eek::oops::rolleyes:
Here is the screenshot from 2 floor, try to figure it out !!!!! :)(y)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes