3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Shared codes DON`T work !!!!!! They are individually made !!!!!
He uses symmetric activation keys to encode and decode images for extra scenes, there is a binary renpy function named
"extraFunction" and some obfuscated json. If someone knows how to decode that binary renpy function we will be able to access any image. Video animations from extra work fine.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
He uses symmetric activation keys to encode and decode images for extra scenes, there is a binary renpy function named
"extraFunction" and some obfuscated json. If someone knows how to decode that binary renpy function we will be able to access any image. Video animations from extra work fine.
Hope we have some of the magicians arround here interested in this challenge.
Fingers crossed!

plutovish

Jul 19, 2022
I tried to play a bit with it, but just a found away to remove the EXTRA header in the images.
Right now I think we can found a code as there a will be difference in version, which will easy to catch. I think so :)

tmv

May 31, 2017
How to do all at the school party? I cannot get the 'attend school party' done. But have fun with all girls at the part though

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
How to do all at the school party? I cannot get the 'attend school party' done. But have fun with all girls at the part though
Next update

I'm going to leave it right after the MC fuck Emily and continue in the next update

Reactions: tmv

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I tried to play a bit with it, but just a found away to remove the EXTRA header in the images.
Right now I think we can found a code as there a will be difference in version, which will easy to catch. I think so :)
Same here
I was able to recover some of the imgs for Emily and Daisy scenes, but i'm just a curious person
almost 0 experience with hex editor. :cry:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this game has some of best sex animations of any game i have played. the girls are all hot as fuck. Emily is by far my favorite though. i want to see alot more content with her and MC and this shit with Harry has gone on long enough. have the MC take some self defence classes and kick his ass already. love the threesome with Bella and the nameless chick. damn hot scenes. can't wait till next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu and EraRamp

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Yes but the code is obfuscated or encoded, so annoying to read. I cheated the activation easily but my key can't decode anything :D , I get black images with only videos working.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes