3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You DON`T see the EXTRA stuff, if you are NOT a Patron and you DON`T have the ACTIVATION CODE !!!!!!!! Those activators, witch are in that spoiles, DON`T WORK !!!!!! Gallery opener works, but allthough those EXTRA scenes show at gallery, you CAN`T replay them !!!!!!!! This information goes ONLY the resent version (7.0 EXTRA), NOT older version sceens !!!!!!:)(y)

babaex

May 28, 2022
Just you to know, last version 0.6 (first with the activation shit), extra animations was shown in their FOLDER as this version too, but they didn`t show in game, although activator was in game as game shows, that it`s activated !!!!!
For your information, it worked just fine. I didn't have any problem with the extra scenes in version 6.01 using the decrypted images. The animations also played.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
For your information, it worked just fine. I didn't have any problem with the extra scenes in version 6.01 using the decrypted images. The animations also played.
What is it that YOU don`t understand ???? With this new version (7.0 EXTRA), YOU can see previous versions EXTRA scenes by DOING NOTHING !!!!!!! Just try to break this versions Extra scenes, so that they apears in the game before NEXT version gomes out, I doubt you can`t do it !!!!!!! :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O(y)

Last edited:

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Miss Hill is seriously gorgeous. Extra super gorgeous and deviant. That's a refreshing part among mostly boring vanilla games. Best character in the game where the redhead toy diva is present. Althouth untie's mother-daughter relationships are wonderfully screwed up and that is amazing too.

Last edited:

babaex

May 28, 2022
What is it that YOU don`t understand ???? With this new version (7.0 EXTRA), YOU can see previous versions EXTRA scenes by DOING NOTHING !!!!!!! Just try to break this versions Extra scenes, so that they apears in the game before NEXT version gomes out, I doubt you can`t do it !!!!!!! :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O(y)
I have played them in version 6.01 Extra, not in version 7.00 Extra. What is not clear?! All I need are the decrypted images which should be in the Patron version and then we will see if the Extra scenes would 'break' or not. Most probably it is that simple.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have played them in version 6.01 Extra, not in version 7.00 Extra. What is not clear?! All I need are the decrypted images which should be in the Patron version and then we will see if the Extra scenes would 'break' or not. Most probably it is that simple.
So you play version 6.01 Evtra at this moment ????? And you take decrypted 6.01 files from this version (7.0 Extra) and put them in your 6.01 version, did I understand correctly ?????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

babaex

May 28, 2022
So you play version 6.01 Evtra at this moment ????? And you take decrypted 6.01 files from this version (7.0 Extra) and put them in your 6.01 version, did I understand correctly ?????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Yes that was the experiment and it was successful. Of course the version was activated with the tools provided here. One thing to note is that it was smooth experience, the scenes played just fine as a part of the game - no label extra or whatsoever. There was only one bug which showed the famous screen (it seems that it replace the usual screen with 'roll back' 'ignore' and ect.) but it happened when I tryed to talk with Cynthia about Olivia. Most probably that was not implemented or was bugged in version 6.01 Extra.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes that was the experiment and it was successful. Of course the version was activated with the tools provided here. One thing to note is that it was smooth experience, the scenes played just fine as a part of the game - no label extra or whatsoever. There was only one bug which showed the famous screen (it seems that it replace the usual screen with 'roll back' 'ignore' and ect.) but it happened when I tryed to talk with Cynthia about Olivia. Most probably that was not implemented or was bugged in version 6.01 Extra.
OK, but whats the point ???? I could have told you that, if you replase encrypted files with decrypyed ones, of course they show at the game !!!! BUT......why bother, why just open version 7.0 Extra, activated or NOT, load ver. 6.01 save file and play the game !!!!! Btw......ver. 6.01 is just bugfix for ver. 6.0 !!!! I played like that, when ver. 6.0 Extra didn`t work (no Extra content opened, all the same what I did), I just played those 2 Extra scene points again with ver. 7.0 Extra !!!!!! Replay Gallery in this new ver. is great !!!!:D(y)

Jun 12, 2018
So you DON`T find Math class ?????? :eek::oops::rolleyes:
Here is the screenshot from 2 floor, try to figure it out !!!!! :)(y)
You're special, aren't you? Thats what i was saying, my game doesnt have that screen and replaying didn't fix it, i still cannot access that. But not like i care anymore

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
ok, so whats the easiest way to make money in this game? besides the parttime jobs, any hidden mirror cheat like in fashion business?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes