3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

shkong

Sep 7, 2022
Yes but the code is obfuscated or encoded, so annoying to read. I cheated the activation easily but my key can't decode anything :D , I get black images with only videos working.
I decrypt the encrypted code. And seems to make extra contents work fine for 6.0.0 and before, but the new extra content of 7.0.0 requires ACTIVATION CODE to find the offset value to decrypt the image file. Unless someone is willing to share their PERSONAL CODE and ACTIVATION CODE or the author decrypts it himself, I think it is difficult to play the extra content completely.:(

• Hey there
Reactions: Nerttu

adamhut230

Jan 14, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 97, in script call
call process_hooks("enter_scene", scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_13 #хук вызывается после входа на сцену и отрисовки (как autorun)
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Characters/Bed_Management.rpy", line 56, in script call
call ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b() from _rcall_ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 97, in script call
call process_hooks("enter_scene", scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_13 #хук вызывается после входа на сцену и отрисовки (как autorun)
One third removed.
call ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b() from _rcall_ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep01_dialogues2_day1_family_3b'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
v7.00-Extra
Sat Nov 26 02:13:51 2022
```

Can someone help me with this error

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I decrypt the encrypted code. And seems to make extra contents work fine for 6.0.0 and before, but the new extra content of 7.0.0 requires ACTIVATION CODE to find the offset value to decrypt the image file. Unless someone is willing to share their PERSONAL CODE and ACTIVATION CODE or the author decrypts it himself, I think it is difficult to play the extra content completely.:(
As I said the animations from extra version work perfectly fine, only the images are encrypted. I don't think he uses asymmetric encryption but if he does we're screwed - just buy the key lol

Reactions: Nerttu and EraRamp

shkong

Sep 7, 2022
As I said the animations from extra version work perfectly fine, only the images are encrypted. I don't think he uses asymmetric encryption but if he does we're screwed - just buy the key lol
I tried a more violent method and some of the pictures worked fine. So I think it's better to wait for the next version. :LOL:

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
For non-patrons extra scenes become unlocked in the next release. ie V6 extras are now unlocked in v7.
Yes, I'm also just waiting for the next release, took some screenshots what the extra images are.
With V8 i will replay the scenes from v7, i can wait for it.

Last edited:

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I tried a more violent method and some of the pictures worked fine. So I think it's better to wait for the next version. :LOL:
If you understood his logic you can brute force those keys somehow but it's not worth the effort lol... just appreciate that the authors know how to code and the game is really good.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Its just a matter of time until someone figure it out.
There are some REALLY good programmers and coders around here.
Someone already has and made a working activation patch for fashion business extra scenes but apparently he is not interested in this game so he hasn't made one for it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andarilho

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Someone already has and made a working activation patch for fashion business extra scenes but apparently he is not interested in this game so he hasn't made one for it yet.
Each game is coded differently, some are easy to crack some or more difficult is just a question of effort and if it's really worth the time.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Each game is coded differently, some are easy to crack some or more difficult is just a question of effort and if it's really worth the time.
Both game is made by the same developer and use the same encryption method so I'm gonna guess the coding is pretty similar.
The thing is there is not much content to this game compared to fashion business so maybe when there is more scenes the coders will be more willing to make a patch for it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Does he really have any choice of what to do - it seems that all the events are predetermined and not enough choice for the MC - thus he gets involved with everyone - not much of a moral compass is it

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Both game is made by the same developer and use the same encryption method so I'm gonna guess the coding is pretty similar.
The thing is there is not much content to this game compared to fashion business so maybe when there is more scenes the coders will be more willing to make a patch for it.
Good to know, thanks for the info, I might have a look later today.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes