3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've just started the game and I'm already frustrated with content getting locked behind certain paths. I'm a big MILF enjoyer (hence why the name of the game was so interesting for me) but I didn't decide to push Harry in that one sequence so I didn't get to meet Mrs. Morris... can I still meet her later or she gonna be off the table now because of that one insignificant choice?

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
the game gets better and better. if this a really the 7th update than the progess between mc and the family members is slow but the dev compensates it with a lot of lewd scenes with other girls. smart :WeSmart:

Ghostrider23

Apr 13, 2020
I've just started the game and I'm already frustrated with content getting locked behind certain paths. I'm a big MILF enjoyer (hence why the name of the game was so interesting for me) but I didn't decide to push Harry in that one sequence so I didn't get to meet Mrs. Morris... can I still meet her later or she gonna be off the table now because of that one insignificant choice?
You get to meet her again after attending english class. Just click on the english class door and a dialogue with her should pop up.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You get to meet her again after attending english class. Just click on the english class door and a dialogue with her should pop up.
Mrs. Morris is actually the art teacher and not the english teacher. But nevermind now, I actually restarted the game and went with Mrs. Morris this time instead of Rose so it's all good now. But yea it seems like I would have been able to meet her later on during that scene where Harry hunts you but oh well.

davv

May 13, 2017
What is the activation code for the extra scenes of MILFs of Sunville? or if anyone has it.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes