3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
ohhh ha'ts it than....i can see the older version extra scene but not the actual version...ok , beggars can't not choose aftewr all.thanks
but there is no extra download? the images and animations are therE? so they can crack any pc game now days, but a renpy games is too hard? :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Would you be more clearer......What femdom is unavoidable ?????? :unsure::unsure:
I don't know, I haven't played and if femdom can't be avoided, as the guy who answered that question says, then my interest to try the game is nil.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know, I haven't played and if femdom can't be avoided, as the guy who answered that question says, then my interest to try the game is nil.
The game have femdom IF YOU WANT, but it`s YOUR choise, nobody forces you to go in that !!!!!! So far there is one scene, where YOU choose femdom or NOT !!!!
Try the games yourself instead trusting someones FALSE information !!!!! :rolleyes:(y)

Jun 12, 2018
tf is with this game, hardlocks in the beginning of the game with "go to the math class" which is supposedly on second floor but theres no promt for it nor is there a clicable area anywhere, and the game just doesnt let me do anything else

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are just chores a beginner MC has to go through in life.
tf is with this game, hardlocks in the beginning of the game with "go to the math class" which is supposedly on second floor but theres no promt for it nor is there a clicable area anywhere, and the game just doesnt let me do anything else
There is no avoiding it. Do your homework, gamer.
You might have a hefty cutscene in a usual game, but this is a poor man”s uncharted
or tomb raider if it was set in the university years of the protagonists.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game have femdom IF YOU WANT, but it`s YOUR choise, nobody forces you to go in that !!!!!! So far there is one scene, where YOU choose femdom or NOT !!!!
Try the games yourself instead trusting someones FALSE information !!!!! :rolleyes:(y)
I'm not going to try all the games that might be interesting, I wouldn't have enough time. Also, until now no one said it was false.

On the other hand, Is the game harem or have you to choose a LI?.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not going to try all the games that might be interesting, I wouldn't have enough time. Also, until now no one said it was false.

On the other hand, Is the game harem or have you to choose a LI?.
Hard to say......yet !!!!! So far there are about 5 girls, that I have sex with !!!!!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have the same problem. At some point the text is russian, with some few exceptions and even the task shows up in russian. Tried to reset language, didn't fix it.

Any ideas?
More than likely it is a bug in the code the dev did not know about. Usually phones and such are not part of the scripts file but have their own files and the dev might have forgotten to translate it.

Reactions: Stud-e-Smurf

babaex

May 28, 2022
So you are a Patron, as you have personal code ?????
Most probably you need also the decrypted images only to play the extra scenes which a Patron should also have. For these release there are 69 encrypted images: from img_912905 to img_912922 and from img_912925 to img_912953, and from img_920530 to img_920551. This images are in game\images\Slides folder. It would be nice if a Patron share these 69 images decrypted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jimwell_0820

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Most probably you need also the decrypted images only to play the extra scenes which a Patron should also have. For these release there are 69 encrypted images: from img_912905 to img_912922 and from img_912925 to img_912953, and from img_920530 to img_920551. This images are in game\images\Slides folder. It would be nice if a Patron share these 69 images decrypted.
They are decrypted at next version !!!!!

Reactions: DecentMonkey

babaex

May 28, 2022
They are decrypted at next version !!!!!
I know that encrypted images from version 6.00 are decrypted in version 7.00. I am only saying that a Patron should have them decrypted to play the extra scenes. At least the logic till now is this. You can check FB and how the extra scenes were unlocked there at least for the previous version. By the way the activator is taken from there but without the decrypted images is useless.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know that encrypted images from version 6.00 are decrypted in version 7.00. I am only saying that a Patron should have them decrypted to play the extra scenes. At least the logic till now is this. You can check FB and how the extra scenes were unlocked there at least for the previous version. By the way the activator is taken from there but without the decrypted images is useless.
So you mean, that you need decrypted files ????? I think, that that activation CODE, witch YOU get from Dev if you are a Patron, decrypt those images, witch are in the game allready !!!!!
And btw, that first post of mine, witch you quoted, it was an question, to someone, who has problems WITH the code......they didn`t work, so I simply ask as he/she must be a Patron, as he/she has codes !!!!!

Last edited:

babaex

May 28, 2022
So you mean, that you need decrypted files ????? I think, that that activation CODE, witch YOU get from Dev if you are a Patron, decrypt those images, witch are in the game allready !!!!!
And btw, that first post of mine, witch you quoted, it was an question, to someone, who has problems WITH the code......they didn`t work, so I simply ask as he/she must be a Patron, as he/she has codes !!!!!
And with the provided activator and the decrypted images one should be able to mimic the process. I plan to test it with the previous version.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes