joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
This is gunna sound like a dumb question - but what use is a patch for the extra version when it hasn't been posted yet?

Or is this a patch that not only fixes that bug but also updates the standard version to the extra?

A little more information might be a good thing... :):):):)
A patch is not an update... So, the standard version stay, even if you apply the extra patch version

Reactions: riddikk91
Dec 3, 2020
Anyone having issues with this new build where you can no longer screenshot? I keep getting a rollback error message whenever I do. Is there a way to fix this?

Aug 2, 2022
This is the extra version. At least its titled as 3.02extra version on mamba. Pls someone with acc load it and repost it.

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
This is the extra version. At least its titled as 3.02extra version on mamba. Pls someone with acc load it and repost it.

Don't think that's the extra version. Look's like the standard version that was downloaded from F95.

Even the patches looks like it's from DexterM0RGAN's post.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
And there's no way to access these files?
In fact it's not a jpg but a gif most of the time. The only way to view them outside of the game is to make a screenshot from the extra version in the game. But you loose the animated part.
If you search in this thread, you can find a package of jpg already screenshoted in a zip file

Reactions: DexterM0RGAN

DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023
In fact it's not a jpg but a gif most of the time. The only way to view them outside of the game is to make a screenshot from the extra version in the game. But you loose the animated part.
If you search in this thread, you can find a package of jpg already screenshoted in a zip file
yeah i found the links but the anonfiles site is down. do you have these pictures man?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
yeah i found the links but the anonfiles site is down. do you have these pictures man?
Nope, sorry. I just use the activation crack to see the images in the game.
But you can do yourself by
opening the console with a activation crack installed.
type "show img_xxx.jpg"
exit the the console
take a screenshot.
and so on

Last edited:
Reactions: DexterM0RGAN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes