joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
One more quick question while I have you, sorry if it's a bit of a noob question but is there a way to enable autoplay I don't see it listed under preferences. Thanks again.
You mean skip? You have to scroll down in the preferences and tick the 3 choices

Prospect_35

Feb 1, 2024
For the quest "Perfect Leisure Time", I go to Sophie's bedroom in the afternoon, but I keep getting the scene to peep on her instead of the next event. Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks.
its happening to me since months but i still cant solve it. i cant continue to the story

Mohman

Jul 6, 2021
the file is getting bigger every update
Why don't create "update only" compressed file from previous version to recent one?

Apr 13, 2024
Tried the search bar for season 1 compressed and couldn't find anything other than people saying use the search bar. Anyone know the page number that the compressed version of season 1 is on please.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Anyone else get the feeling the MC is going to get Sophie fucked by other men/women via threesomes, as he asked her about it at the bike rental place.

Also trying to get her doing more risky stuff to.

• Haha
Reactions: gentlemanclub
Apr 13, 2024
Appreciate it. What was it you typed in because I typed in compressed season 1 and it only came up with links for season 2 or someone telling someone else to use the search bar for season 1. I don't spend every waking moment on forums or this website, so if you have to type anything other than what I did into the search bar then who's at fault.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes