Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
sport not interested, math why not but not a priority for me but if that unfold i wouldnt say no ofc, but again english teacher above all
I want fuck hard sport but like I said here couple of times with her didn't even start any content, art teacher is superb babe, and math is also very hot:p

makdog

Sep 25, 2017
Update: 4/26/2024: Minor text updates.

Update: 4/24/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 5.02 Extra (language file is same as standard).

Update: 2/11/2024: iPatch for Season 2 Version 4.02 Extra.

Update: 12/01/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 3. MC Name was not removed from all conversation lines. Sometimes it just didn't make sense to put son/cuz instead.

Update: 9/29/2023: iPatch for Season 2 Version 2 (Fixed).

Changed as much as I could that made sense.

Just replace the file in the game folder.

Rename file to "language_dict_backup.json" and replace with the one in the" tl" folder. This fixed some problems where changes would not load.

Work for Season 1 as well.
Followed the installation method but the game still fail to start.
i am steam version.

hisnik2

Apr 20, 2023
How this works if i pay 30$ on the patreon what i will i get? Just the game with latest update or this include future updates?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
How this works if i pay 30$ on the patreon what i will i get? Just the game with latest update or this include future updates?
Current Extra Version of the game and the complete season 1 as well. It will be charged each month.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
On Patreon, you don't buy anything!

You give money to support the Dev for x months.

If your subscription is still valid, you'll receive the update. If not, you have to give money back...

The only way to get anything today with updates by only paying once is on Steam.

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
When MC had sex with Nicole, she was supposed to provide proof Professor Richardson didn't have the required teacher certificate after the fat kid mentioned it to the MC.

Did she ever do that ?.

I know that Professor Richardson admits to the MC in her office she doesn't.

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes