beaglescout

Apr 4, 2020
no autosave??? or do i have somthing broken?
it was working fine with season 1, but now that i've moved onto season 2, there is none.

edit: nvm, working now. had to go into the local user data folder and delete the old autosave files left there from season 1.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Engaged Member
Nov 3, 2022
Reactions: only MILF

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Season 2's performance is so much better than 1! The last season ran like it was moving through molasses! I see the issue with the game shutting down to the main menu when you rollback between scenes is still there, though.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019
Maybe my console is buggy, but when I enter "rrmeterValue = -1" I get nothing. Any advice? Thanks.
Season 1 - Bump... where is the file? and did you ever figure it out. I even did gallery unlock and still cant get the last scene... with the dark hair rat girl

If i missed the answer my searching thread must be very bad

thanks

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, i have an issue with two quest; Magical ritual with Sophie and Graffiti in University.
Please how to fix that?

Reactions: Breiz

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
i am on the verge of giving up the game. The story is so so. Buggy game where cannot complete the graffitti mission.

gallery wise, the 2 last scenes in daisy section are the same. But cannot access it in the main gameplay.

Same goes to the colllege section last 3 scenes that cannot be viewed in main gameplay.

• Haha
Reactions: max5961

Hallibel

Apr 24, 2022
Its kind of not proper whether, Sophie is Ex wife of MC'S Father and her two children related to him.
that is, it turns out there is no incest tag here, since nowhere is their relationship mentioned in any way, and then what is the point in incest patches, it is not clear to fix something that does not exist? Unfortunately, I will have to issue a refund on Steam ((

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes