3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

helloman106

May 3, 2021
Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!
I checked it and I was able to see the bonus content.

Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.

And YellowPenguin you are a legend!!
it didnt work for me

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 7.0 Extra"
hope you update soon

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i like this game alot, and this update was good too, enjoyed the sex scene with Miss Hill. and the punk girls. but..where is Emily? she is supposed to now be mc's gf. yet she is nowhere to be seen lately.
sex animations are some of the best of any game i have seen. but the sandbox style isn't that great. not a fan of sandbox tbh. though it is ok to build up the mc's money. but. nothing really to spend it on.

MagicalKid

Feb 4, 2022
I noticed that all the games have started, but they haven't ended, their development is going very slowly unfortunately. And in the end, the game is abandoned, sorry for the hard work and the waste of time.

Reactions: boy2636

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
It's not the extra version, just like Fashion Business, it needs to be the extra version for the crack to work. Once someone shares the "extra" version, the crack will work.
its not TecHnICaL NTR because LIs are in a relationship before the get together with MC you still see them getting Fucked by other dudes

Reactions: EJW

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
5.16gb? lol, could not get it to 4.99gb for the daily mega? meeeh
That's so easy to bypass, especially with VPN, it goes by IP not account. So if you can change your IP, or if you got a VPN just switch to a new country/location.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Activation Code Crack unfortunately it doesn't work...
but thanks..

Because the "crack" is for the EXTRA version, the version on F95 is the "normal" version, once someone shares the EXTRA version the crack will work.

Also the crack was added about a week before v8.0.0 came out, v7.0.0 EXTRA was still here and worked.

EXTRA is at the $30 tier now, don't expect it for a bit :(

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes