AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MILFsOfSunville-9.0.0Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
No, it's not, it's almost 7GB for the EXTRA uncompressed (so I cut it in half), the normal version compressed is 3.2GB. The EXTRA version adds another 1,400 more images and lots more animations. My compressed is 3.4GB for "extra"...so 200MB bigger but with 1400 more images and more animations.
Thanks so much for this. I just dl the compressed 9Extra. Sorry to ask, but I can't tell from your posts, will the extra images and animations be available, or do I need to wait for a code?

Thanks again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks so much for this. I just dl the compressed 9Extra. Sorry to ask, but I can't tell from your posts, will the extra images and animations be available, or do I need to wait for a code?

Thanks again.
I posted above about the "EXTRA" stuff, have to wait for the crack to activate them in game, and also decrypt some of the others, but the extra download should be less than 30MB once he gets it done.

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
Decrypted Images for 9.0 Extra

Download:

Instructions (also included in the zip):
Unzip anywhere
Copy images from this archive's slides folder to <your_game_installation>/game/images/Slides folder, overwrite any existing files.
Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation>/game/00_Functions, this will ensure the game thinks it's activated to let you click on the extra options in dialogues.

DISCLAIMER
I did not personally test it yet as I way trying to release this as fast as possible for you people out here, report to me if there's any errors.

AnonDev

Dec 7, 2022
too big for compression
I could work on an upgrade package zip, that would basically just include newer files so that people don't have to re-download the whole images/videos from a previous installed V8.0 version, it would drastically reduce the download size. I don't know how much traction there would be from that but I could spend some time on it if it's something people want.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I could work on an upgrade package zip, that would basically just include newer files so that people don't have to re-download the whole images/videos from a previous installed V8.0 version, it would drastically reduce the download size. I don't know how much traction there would be from that but I could spend some time on it if it's something people want.
I have a strong feeling most people probably delete them after they are done playing them ;) I could probably get it lower, but it would drastically reduce the quality and probably look like poo :oops:

Most people expect everything to be under a GB and that's not really feasible, especially when the starting file is 7GB.

Side Note: It has 162 videos, and 17,861 images alone in the just the images folder.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I have a strong feeling most people probably delete them after they are done playing them ;) I could probably get it lower, but it would drastically reduce the quality and probably look like poo :oops:

Most people expect everything to be under a GB and that's not really feasible, especially when the starting file is 7GB.

Side Note: It has 162 videos, and 17,861 images alone in the just the images folder.
compress should be lee than 2gb
yep...too big for joiplay player

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Every compressed version for the last few has been over 2GB...

v9.00 = 3.2GB

v8.01 EXTRA = 2.22GB

v8.00 = 2.15GB

The tools are freely available. Give it a try.

You want notice as well, that's F95's compressed version there to.
btw...you did a good job...cause my handphone does not hv any place

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes