3.30 star(s) 72 Votes

Punkrocker

Jul 22, 2020
Decrypted extra images for v7.0.0
Also includes the activation script provided by user groundzer0 here
If you already have this activation script, skip the step.

This setup assumes you have freshly downloaded the v7.0.0 game, and not an upgrade from v6.0.1

vv -- Download to the images + activation script below -- vv

As always, if you like the game, please consider supporting the developers on their respective platforms so they can continue providing update to the game(s) you love.

There is an instructions.txt file inside the zip but I will rewrite them here anyway.

1. Copy the file z_activation.rpy to <your_game_folder>/game/00_Functions
2. Copy the images in the slides folder of this archive to <your_game_folder>/game/images/Slides
3. Run the game. It should be activated in the bottom left.

Triggering extra scenes should not produce a black screen as the image files are decrypted.

DISCLAIMER

I did not personally test it as I don't have a save file that has progressed further enough to get the v7.0.0 extra content yet.

Enjoy!
Link Offline! Restore please... Thank you

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Is the MC still an immature child who punches things, mocks books and gets beaten up at pretend college by a bully who is somehow not expelled, or did they fix that crap?

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was going to try this out but because of the female domination tag I decided to read the forums first. I am so thankful I did cause this abortion would have made me sick. I don't care how nice the renders are if the rest of it sucks.They currently have 720 patreons so there must be an audience for this crap. It just doesn't include me. I rarely have this strong of a reaction but they managed to put all the crap I hate in one place. good luck with your venture.

lankysmanky

Jun 19, 2021
While running game code:
KeyError: ('playvideo',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 524, in main
node()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1960, in execute_init
self.call("execute_init")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 274, in call
method = registry[name].get(method)
KeyError: ('playvideo',)

Windows-10-10.0.14393
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
v5.00-Extra
Mon Aug 1 12:11:31 2022
how to deal with this????
Did you find a solution to this?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
The Activator Patch For v10.00 Extra

The Activator Patch

Now the third legand is here.:cool::D
AnonDev has made an activator for the extra content and you can get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-s1-v10-extra-l7team.97989/post-10943383

Remember to follow the instructions so you can activate your game properly.
As always great job and thanks for all the efforts AnonDev .(y)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I didn't say this because I thought it's obvious but apparently not so Please understand that this crack activates the extra content in the extra version so you need to use this with the extra version to work and it won't work on the normal version because in the normal version there is no extra content to be activated in the first place.;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Crack [I haven't tested this for v9.00 Extra]

Now another legend has made a crack for V9.00 Extra.:D:p
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-of-sunville-v9-00-extra-l7team.97989/post-10422972

Thanks Heroeskirito for the amazing job.(y)(y)(y)

P.S. I tested the crack myself and it works so if it doesn't work for you then you are doing something wrong.
P.S.S. If the crack doesn't work for you then delete the persistent file from both root folder (in AppData/Roaming/RenPy/milfs_of_sunville) and the save folder in the game.

Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!
I checked it and I was able to see the bonus content.

Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.

And YellowPenguin you are a legend!!

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I downloaded the file language_dict_V7.rar, but as soon as I started and I was already confused by his "dad" mentions: "My mom ..." so she should be the grandmother of the Mc but then she introduces herself as his mom
And also that instead of saying "family" or "sisters" it says "housemates", it also says my girls instead of your sisters
This also has the other patch?

3.30 star(s) 72 Votes