Lightros21

Feb 7, 2020
yea m2 i dont know what to do i stcuk on igor they give me errors and play back again i dont know what to do plz help

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
is there a money cheat

Insert save file. -> Look for position money. -> Insert desired amount -> Download file -> Insert in save folder.

You can also change other parameters. But that can lead to problems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paarl

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
LOL. I downloaded the fixed version for android, at least I can start now. but when entering the game after about 2 or 3 minutes, it closes itself. Curious, that loading screen looks like the Playstation one, you have to pray that it reaches 100 XD

Reactions: stal1234

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
First, you're wrong in your initial premise. The game was already bugged in the previous update(in fact, there were a lot of fixes for the last update because of that) and that's why Texic was already talking about rebuilding the game; to make it more consistent code-wise and therefore free of bugs. You talk as if you haven't even played the previous version of the game...
Oh but I have and last time I played this game I didn't have any issues at all with it. This time seems like every 6th click I got an error. Then about half way all the hints went to Russian, which I can't read.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
visit igor in the park and he has no option and after I click on the search icon I got this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen search_game_ep5 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/core/events/ep2/talk_with_JayBob.rpyc", line 79, in script
    yS�O*�&��(��q,xZ    C�b+SM��� (???��o4�3�6�s�"�M}���J��^?W�}�s��U�
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3127, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1115, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen search_game_ep5 is not known.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
MilfsPlaza 0.4.25(PP){color=#F00}NOT OFFICIAL INCEST VERSION{/color}
Fri Jun  3 01:42:50 2022

Last edited:

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Guys, every time we click on the search icon in the garden, an error appears. Is there a solution to this problem?

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Guys, every time we click on the search icon in the garden, an error appears. Is there a solution to this problem?
Yes. Download the game again.
As far as I understand, many people write about the errors of the relative first build 0.4.25, but after an hour or two we downloaded the 0.4.25 Fix, which fixes several bugs, including the Search game.

Reactions: slashslayer

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, still the same buggy, russian mess.
And the "fixing" and "rebuilding" seems to just cause the game to be fucked and requiring a full restart again and again.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Somebody give save from begining of update, just use it and click door and go to kitchen. You can fast see all scenes from updates. Don't cry much about starting new game becouse Summer Time saga always do it, and nobody cry. For me nice game, waiting for more, maybe somebody have save after pickup roses? In last version i'm blocked in game with oil bug.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes