bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I install the incest patch and both patch fixes and the MC is still calling his mom Mary.If this is a incest patch shouldn't he be calling her Mom not Mary?
patch no work. TBH, it has never actually worked since like v0.4 even with the 0.5b fix posted somewhere. Altough can't speak for the 0.6.5B patch, but I would assume it would have the same issues. (The dialogue basically needs to be completely rewritten, both for incestpatch and fixing the broken english).

So don't get your hopes up, that is unless you want to go through and fix it yourself.

Reactions: dedi33

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I got the binoculars, and it says to follow kat from the entrance in the evening but nothing ever happens. What am I missing on this trigger?

Noitrus

Mar 10, 2020
I wonder if anyone got stuck on Mary route like me? The hint says 'I have to check a text message from a friend", yet no text message comes in the phone at a any time of a day.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
patch no work. TBH, it has never actually worked since like v0.4 even with the 0.5b fix posted somewhere. Altough can't speak for the 0.6.5B patch, but I would assume it would have the same issues. (The dialogue basically needs to be completely rewritten, both for incestpatch and fixing the broken english).

So don't get your hopes up, that is unless you want to go through and fix it yourself.
Lol ok thank you.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018

i can confirm the 6.5 incest patch works. be sure to unzip it into the games folder

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i can confirm the 6.5 incest patch works. be sure to unzip it into the games folder
The 6.5 incest patch is a 6.5 scripts.rpa. If you place an outdated scripts.rpa in any Ren'Py game, it will revert the game to the version of the mod. So it may work, but it simply means you are now running version 6.5b, not 7d.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes