Eadra

Dec 27, 2020
I am stuck at Kat's mission. It states follow her at the entrance in the evening.
Well she is on the bed in the evening how will i follow her?

Apr 28, 2023
Hey I have a problem. I had the initial two conversations with Christie about seeing a psychologist and now the game tells me to talk to her in her room "tomorrow afternoon". But every single afternoon she's in the bathroom and I cannot talk to her. What to do?

Addermark

May 2, 2023
so I've run into two issues. The first is a bug where the "buy social studies essay online" option in the online story doesn't show up and I can't buy it.

the second is where the hell are the rubber gloves?

Reactions: NSPhoenix

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
In the watering plants quest one of the plants is invisible. hover your mouse to the left of the painting in the hallway and it will highlight.

Reactions: xene99

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
so I've run into two issues. The first is a bug where the "buy social studies essay online" option in the online story doesn't show up and I can't buy it.

the second is where the hell are the rubber gloves?
Essay: odd bug, I didnt have that. Maybe go to an earlier save. There is also a new location that would appear: the Library.

Gloves: in the afternoon look for Mary in the living room while she is cleaning. Click on her and click "Talk"

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Do we still have the problem with not being able to give wine to watch a movie with the MILF? People have to reporting this since 2020, but I have yet to see a solution that doesn't require me to download a tool to use a Ren'Py Console. How do I give her wine?
The talk option should be there in the Evening in the living room. You might also need to click the TV cabinet to get the movie disc.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Im at the part where I put sunflower oil on Mary's door to stop the creaking, and now I need to give her wine. I bought it but can't seem to give it to her. Help?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Im at the part where I put sunflower oil on Mary's door to stop the creaking, and now I need to give her wine. I bought it but can't seem to give it to her. Help?
You need to progress her story further. It's not very well explained in the game. You can't give her more wine until you've almost reached the end of her current storyline.

crysman2000

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys, stuck in my room after Igor took mom's stash to the boss. It says check your phone but when I do nothing happens. It won't let me out of the room and all it keeps saying is check the phone...
Screenshot 2023-05-27 09.46.52.png

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes