rei077777777

Oct 10, 2022
Do we still have the problem with not being able to give wine to watch a movie with the MILF? People have to reporting this since 2020, but I have yet to see a solution that doesn't require me to download a tool to use a Ren'Py Console. How do I give her wine?
just watch lolita then go to her room at night

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
could you solve the problem? i still cant seem to unlock the bedroom scene

EDIT: after your failure of opening the door you can finally use the oil from the kitchen lmao
I have tried several times and wake up mom, go to the kitchen and when I click the oil bottle it just says yes this is oil. How do I get that to oil the hinges?

May 21, 2018
I can't wait for more content with the other ladies in the game especially Sis, The Debt Collector and Susan, my God I wanna have my way with that MILF :love:

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

JackWelson55

Apr 1, 2023
Please Help I stuck in Christina road and in the mission that asks me to take shower and brush your teeth and take perfume then asks me about old school uniform can some one tell me where it is, I searched in every place in the game and I didn't found anything , And The Game is So Fantastic Good Job !

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
It keeps saying Buy a social studies essay online.. i go online and all i see is binos and a stop watch..... am i missing something?

Last edited:

StraNomaVero

Jun 9, 2022
Hi guys, I got to the scene where I have to follow Kristy in the evening, but how to do it? When I go on until the evening I always find her on the bed and if I wear twempo at night, I can't find her anymore.

How to do it?

Last edited:

sweet_moves_bro

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone have any idea why I can't run this game? When I click the exe this pops up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 94, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Home\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\MilfsPlaza2022.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 70, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 70, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/options.rpy", line 94, in <module>
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 466, in save
with open(fn + ".new", "wb") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Home\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\MilfsPlaza2022.new'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
MilfsPlaza_new 0.8b
Sat Jun 3 15:20:36 2023
I'm not sure how to fix it. Any help would be welcome

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
for me it worked - although often in the game there are some triggers or you have to wait or sleep or talk to an npc or so first

pretty nice game, i like it very much - yes there are some language mixups and i saw at a later state there is missing the back-button when sister is in the bath; although i finally made it back out by trying to use the washmachine (or was it the shower)

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes