Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Currently playing the game and now that I'm ~3 hours in, the game has some slow down.

I dont know if I'm the only one with this problem, but every other dialogue click takes 10 seconds to load and animations stutter after every few seconds. Quicksaving and normal saving takes ~15 seconds as well.

Really enjoyable game, but this problem is really frustrating to play with.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
You need to restart the game, and do the sister's quest first, I had the same thing, but if you don't do the part with the mom when you have to go to the laundry and take back your pant in the bed, you got it on the bed when you do the sister quest
No cheat to bypass the problem or fix bug? Thanks

Reactions: 3WheelMotion

celeb 17

Sep 18, 2018
Can't wait for the public release for the new update! Got me really hooked and been playing this game for hours. Thank you for this wonderful game Texic!

Reactions: Texic

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hi Texic. Problems about story developing (bugs destroying story line): have they been fixed? Thanks
Sorry, but not yet.
The last two days the programmer has been dealing with this exceptional problem. When we solve it, we will update the previous patch 0.8 as well.
We are integrating a system to choose which of the events should be played immediately and which - the next day. However... it will most likely kill your current saves.
We also plan to introduce a system for forced start of the quest. Perhaps this will be the ideal solution even in the most stalemate situations.

Reactions: 3WheelMotion

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry, but not yet.
The last two days the programmer has been dealing with this exceptional problem. When we solve it, we will update the previous patch 0.8 as well.
We are integrating a system to choose which of the events should be played immediately and which - the next day. However... it will most likely kill your current saves.
We also plan to introduce a system for forced start of the quest. Perhaps this will be the ideal solution even in the most stalemate situations.
Well, is there a cheat mode to appear old school outfit if it doesn't?

I think the last solution you have proposed is the best.

Last edited:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Hello Texic
I have asked about this several times in the forum, but nobody has given me an answer. Maybe you can?

1. Do you know how to unlock Help Lvl 3 in the living room? Or is this not available yet

2. Why can't the MC use the sunflower oil anymore to lubricate the hinges and sneak into moms bedroom?

Reactions: Cryptist

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
This VN freezes consistently the longer I went through it. I check task manager and somehow the ram usage shoots up to 3~4 gb and the game just freezes. I can't even save/load without it freezing, turning that pre-load BS on/off yields the same result. It's not even a big game, I have zero clue why the RAM usage is so heavy.
memory leak issue. The game gets sluggish after a while.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Hello Texic
I have asked about this several times in the forum, but nobody has given me an answer. Maybe you can?

1. Do you know how to unlock Help Lvl 3 in the living room? Or is this not available yet

2. Why can't the MC use the sunflower oil anymore to lubricate the hinges and sneak into moms bedroom?
I used the Sunoil to lubicate the hinges at night after watsching the Lolita Movie with her. I had a Bottle of Wine and the Movie for it too.

Btw. can you tell me how to follow Kat at the entrance?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes