KiRA (Nahid)

Jun 4, 2018
I am stuck searching Mary's room. No matter what I do I can't seem to progress any further. I bought the wine and the movie. I even Double-clicked the movie and everything. but no matter what I can't get the game to run the next scene.

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
On mac, get this message when opening the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 35, in <module>
Exception: Could not load Live2D. /private/var/folders/x4/k1p0p7n133j4qxb35n8vfy9m0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/5B5ECEFC-15B0-4745-B1F0-A7946BE6D635/d/MilfsPlaza_new.app/Contents/MacOS/libLive2DCubismCore.dylib was not found.

Rozjebujnix

Jan 21, 2023
I am stuck searching Mary's room. No matter what I do I can't seem to progress any further. I bought the wine and the movie. I even Double-clicked the movie and everything. but no matter what I can't get the game to run the next scene.
have you clicked on the dvd player?

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Stumbled across this. I have to commend you a very enjoyable game. Very well designed and put together. Throughly enjoyed. Gives me Summertime Saga vibes. I believe I am at the end of 0.8. I have nothing left to do on the schedule and the side hussles all say end on them. Father just left and spent night after the park with Mum.

Great game can't wait for the next update. Well done.

I used the Sunoil to lubicate the hinges at night after watsching the Lolita Movie with her. I had a Bottle of Wine and the Movie for it too.

Btw. can you tell me how to follow Kat at the entrance?
Wait til EVENING not night and go out the front door. Scene kicks in straight after

Reactions: Isoldebaden

NotOnPoint

Jan 28, 2019
Hi! I`m stuck on the watering plants(Marina route). Click on all of them but nothing. Please tell me what is next.
There's an invisible plant for some reason, right here: Captura de tela 2023-06-28 084559.png Probably because the game thinks it's already gone before you break it.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i remembered why i stopped playing lmao the mc writing is horrid and contradictory lol

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes