buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Will Check v0.8.7 Later

Made an incest patch
version: tested with [v0.8b]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
The patch doesn't work.

Reactions: pepiteaux12

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
damn guys you can avoid ntr by YOUR choice, chillax
that's quite an empty argument

if an story starts out as non-NTR, and keeps like that for several patches, it should stay as is, because people that dont like NTR can stick to it, while people that like NTR, can avoid the game enterily (just like people that dont like NTR can just never start an NTR focused game)

but when you start branching out "routes" after several patches, you just start giving less content to the people that were already into the story, while also not giving a lot to people that just want to come in for the "new route"

in the end, it just end up diluting the content for everyone and either "party" and they have to wait more patches for the "route" they like, and its absolutely pointless

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Will Check v0.8.7 Later

Made an incest patch
version: tested with [v0.8b]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Hi Sir. Did you have the chance to update the incest patch? Or is it working for this version?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes